PDA

View Full Version : Mission Rating??

jinkazama
07-25-2009, 02:56 PM
I completed the first mission, I went around killed a few Nazis and completed all the objectives. Upon exiting the level I got a Professional rating and about 3200 points.

But the rating bar is not full. So I thought to myself, maybe I shouldn't kill anyone, just stun them instead, that should net me better rating. So I started over and completed the first mission with 0 kills. Guess what, I got a Scout rating and about 250 points.

LOL, can anyone tell me how the game mission rating works?

much appreciated

Xerxes712
07-26-2009, 02:25 AM
The rating system is explained in the last part of the manual. It is not completely accurate when it comes to using your knife in throwing a kill, as oppossed to behind throat cut.

The most professional is chloroform (lowers your agression level), Fiber Wire, and Knife. Using any gun or loud noise will lower your professional score. Ingame using a whistle sound to distract enemy does not seem to count, using knife in throwing as oppossed to sneaky from behind does not seem to matter.

I do not know if using a smoke bomb to distract enemy counts as "noise". I think STUN enemy is considered Noisy and thus stunning them as in smash them with a fist is not considered professional and lowers score. Plus your uniform you are in is suppossed to raise score.

I used the cheat to go through mission and see what affects it, since it is not vey clear or accurate what score counts. I would say do not use STUN, use fiber wire.

It is not the amount of soldiers killed (civilian kills are bad) per sey. However, too many kills does raise your agression score and noise somewhat I think.

(Professional)*(Accuracy)-(Noise)-(Agression) Add bonus for uniforms worn during each takedown, and if the original Russian uniform (hard but best bonus) is worn.

Still tesing this stuff myself.

Xerxes712
07-26-2009, 04:14 AM
I did some testing for Mission 1 using invisibility cheat. I had to use one shot of chloroform to capture the target. All Combat=0, Noise=0, Agression=0, Professionalism=100, and Precision=100. Full bar Expert Rating. The score is a measure of hard it is. Game setting HARD.

Using Russian uniform and just one dose of choroform. 5070

Used a smoke bomb to distract a guard. No affect on score. 5070

One STUN with fist punch. 2724 big drop.

One Knife Throw kill. 5017 a small drop.

One guard killed stealthy with Fiber Wire. 6135 notice a huge increase!

One guard Fiber Wire, then wore German uniform. 2416. Notice bad score (since it is easier to win mission in disguise).

One guard killed with stealthy Knife Throat Cut. 6135 the same as Fiber Wire. Russian uniform only.

I wonder how much score is lost in game if you only wear the enemy uniform only for a short time minimum.

Liz Shaw
07-26-2009, 11:03 AM
You can knock out enemies by throwing breakable objects at them like glasses, plates and coffee cups as well. Try it out and see if it affects the mission rating...

jinkazama
07-26-2009, 02:50 PM
very comprehensive, thank you :grin:

suwang
07-29-2009, 02:51 AM
cool forum dude....

simulation de credit
rachat simulateur (http://simulationrachatcredit.com) - vous n’avez à aller très
loin pour une simulation de rachat de crédit