PDA

View Full Version : This game is awesome !

Vikerness
07-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Empty forum, no reviews, no talk, no nothing for such an awesome game.. Best off road racing game to date (excluding the soundtrack).. shame!

omgirc
08-12-2009, 03:05 AM
this is enjoyable. it's almost realistic, and i just love the cabin view. nice detail work

PontiMan
09-26-2009, 07:13 AM
The game is alright but it ain't really nothing compared to the feel of 4x4 Evo 2 not to put this game down an all. The thing I wish that this game had was the feeling of the trucks can freely moved and not scripted to level itself off. Having the psychics like DiRT and the few games that are simulators this game would be the best off road simulator there is. Maybe this could be a idea for the next game. Maybe throw in multiplayer and the user friendly to making it adaptable to add new trucks made by the user, even a track maker and so on, probably alot of work to do but it could be worth the $50 per game when it releases.

general solomon
05-07-2010, 06:45 PM
I am downloading this game as we speak. its worth the money at 10 bucks. a track maker would be awesome and i wouldnt mind paying for it as an add-on.

looks like a really good game from the videos on youtube.

Krazee DD
01-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Empty forum, no reviews, no talk, no nothing for such an awesome game.. Best off road racing game to date (excluding the soundtrack).. shame!

That's kinda the trend with 1c? Not sure why. They have some decent games but they get lost.