PDA

View Full Version : Seriously release an Official Cheat Program.

Polymorpher
07-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I've played space rangers for so long that I can do anything on any difficulty.

The Irritating part is that people have to put up with the random equipment and ship generator to get what they want.
It would be so nice to make a save game editor that could tweak all parameters of all equipment. Why do we have to wait for the Molaq to produce an Ideal Rapid Housing ship so we can use the best "panzer" micro module - when We can just get a ship TYPE and have some official cheat tweaker to make it Molaq instead of human and add some extra armor.
Its frustrating to wait for a Molaq Mioplasmatic Engine III at ANY size. You are just forced to use cheats for some of the equipment since it might never be spawned in a usable light weight.

Same as ranger modules - near end game you can NEVER find the module you need unless scouting ALL ranger centers and spending 10000 in each so you find where the module you need is berried. I have made about 50 million cr. and have over 50k Nodes. I mean what the hell? If you are making a new game sequel please add some luxury services at the end so we don't need to spend 3000 in game years hunting for a particular piece of equipment or ship when we've got shitloads of credits to pay 50 times the price of the equipment resized or built. Why not even deliver stuff to scientists so they develop equipment by chosen standard. Say I want a Molaq Mioplasmatic Engine III. Go to the scientists make a deal deliver whatever wait 5 months for it so they build it and get it.

There should be a way of getting all the best ships and equipment without the extra frustration. Nobody minds cheating when its not fun to GRIND or WAIT for stuff that you can do without in the first place. But why HAVE equipment properties CAP in the game when you can't even MAX your self out without getting sick of the game.

fiju
08-03-2009, 07:48 AM
just buy reboot.. it have a upgraded search funcction

gamerboots
11-02-2009, 10:50 AM
cheats huh ? is that all you want ? then here you go. you must hold down shift and control while typing in the commands. I personally like the drop cheat because it effectively takes care of super pimped out pirate ships

Cheat = Effect
bigmoney = 10,000 credits
hugemoney = 100,000 credits - 300 points
boom [in hyperspace] = destroys all enemies unless Keller is present
nextrank = @ military base get next military rank
rangerpoints = [in ranger station] gain 1000 ranger points
packing = [in space] reduces weight/size of equipped standard items by half
Drop = nearest ship drops everything not needed for movement
superhull = increases hull size
KlissanMax =Gives the Dominators a fleet per planet they own
KlissanCall = Calls one fleet of Dominators to your location
Repair = Fly into the sun and you will recieve a full repair
CoolWeapon = In the planet screen, adds one high level weapon in the equipment store
Bomb = In space, typing this code will put 2 Quark Bombs in your inventory
OpenMapSector = In a pirate station, Reveals an unrevealed map sector
PelengSurprise = Peleng weapons will have double range and every non-peleng planet and civilians will hate you
Pirates = In a pirate station, the code will produce one pirate in each controlled sectors.
KlissanItem = In a Science station, gives you one piece of Klissan equipment
WeaponStrength = In the pirates base, increases yours and pirates damage by 10-20. You will turn to a pirate with planets hating you.
RndBase = Creates a random base in your sector
HateRangers =All non-ranger ships will turn hostile. Planets and rangers remain the same

Polymorpher
12-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Did you even read what i need.
None of these cheats give me what I want.
I've beaten the game enough times without a single cheas and there is NO WAY IN hell to get maxed out without spending ridiculous amounts of time waiting.

You can't use the search function to find something that ISNT THERE! You have to wait for it to be spawned/built.

Find me a Molaq Mioplasmatic Engine III and a Molaq Ideal Rapid Housing ship. GL With cheats and search menu.

The fastest way to do that is to buy a human or other race module of that type and tweak its attributes.