persoiranian
07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
i stuck in the third allied misson meeting the enemy part 2

how can i kill german pilots or capture a tank or destroy the german planes

when firing only a shot all the german forces would attack me

PLZ HELP

CursedPanther
07-26-2009, 11:53 PM
After you've captured the town, the sandstorm will die down. Now look out for an enemy convoy to your right heading towards the airfield. The last vehicle(a covered truck) will sustain mechanical issues and stop by the side to repair. Move your squad in quickly to kill the drivers so you can capture the truck. You must drive off immediately in order to catch up with the convoy already way ahead.

If you've managed to complete the sneak in part you will arrive at the northern perimeter where minimum amount of enemies are present. Still you don't wanna stir up a firefight just yet. Try move eastward towards the main control tower and then the end of the runway. Look for unmanned enemy vehicles, which will come in handy.

There're 2 enemy tanks under camoflage nets at the end of the runway. You WILL need to repair it. Use the tank to destroy all enemy planes. The 50mm gun can do the job fast. Once completed the main assault will begin. The rest is easy enough.

PS: the pilots are actually inside one of the tents near the southern perimeter. However the area is within the range of those 88mm so I wouldn't suggest heading that way unless you really want a challenge.

Morgoth
07-27-2009, 01:39 AM
i stuck in the third allied misson meeting the enemy part 2

how can i kill german pilots or capture a tank or destroy the german planes

when firing only a shot all the german forces would attack me

PLZ HELP

I would kill a few players then hide you men,thats how i completed it,keep following that procedure,dont for get double clicking an infantryman makes him run faster,take advantage of that to hide.
Iactualy found the first part of that mission really easy,but i was playing on easy level hehe.:cool:
Gotta admit one of my favourite missions.1 player or coop is the german bonus mission,Battle of Veron.

Janz
11-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Have to agree on Battle of Vernon - super!!!
Good for mine laying in single player.
Even better just facing em in my fav co-op manner.

BUT..what's with those Pershings...sheesh...three of my Tigers and a reclaimed Sherman corner a disabled single pershing..no way to kill it...save - try this - reload - try that - reload - etc...
Then a flamethrower...haha..no luck....set himself alight mostly..

Then finally a single infantryman with third AT on engine then Kabloom...gone!

Played it umpteen times and i yet have to figure out an effective method beyond just disabling their tracks and "sniping" the crew.

Any tips?

[as for the airport mission above - tried many ways myself and all above work - but all are mostly a slow and careful with lotsa running n hiding...lol]

haorant
11-26-2009, 01:15 PM
if you have trouble getting to the german pilots you should just get one of your man in a car or something that can move then just drive to that building (u dont have to go in it or even ever get off the car) a cut scean will then begin its really that simple.

KnightFandragon
01-03-2010, 11:04 AM
To get that tank on the airfield I first tried that truck but wow that is the WRONG way to go.....I just simply took my 2 squads and made a sneaky swift assault on the river side of the base, walked up hopped in the tank and fixed it....It was game over in like 10 minutes when I just attacked, it was over an hour of frustration and BS when I snuck in w/ the truck.