PDA

View Full Version : Need a map made

imperialage1
07-06-2009, 05:21 PM
i suck at making stuff.... i can do mission editing and stuff but when i comes to building...its horrible especiialy in this editor so i was wondering...could someone make just a building layout of "the silo" mission from cod 2? I love that mission i hope to make a transfer to mow and make it a mission! anyhelp will be appreciated. Xfire has a file transfer so we could use that..ANY HELP NEEDED!!!!! Your name will be included when i's done.:grin:

Prowlinger
07-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Show me detailed images of the COD map and layout and I prob can make it for ya.

imperialage1
07-07-2009, 06:05 PM
i have been searching around i cant find an overlay of the mission. If anyone wants to try and get the picture the mission is "the silo" its the american campaign in cod 2. All i can provide is a description of what the lvl like and some pictures of it in game:

You will have to take control of the city of Beaumont-Hague. The last part of the mission will require you to take down some of the mortar crews with a sniper rifle. Listen to what the squad leader has to say. Start following him . You won’t encounter any German forces at the moment. You should reach the rest of the team in a few seconds. You will provide a covering fire for the Allied troops.

imperialage1
07-07-2009, 06:06 PM
More screens

imperialage1
07-07-2009, 06:09 PM
i found a website with a good picture quality:

http://www.5min.com/Video/Call-of-Duty-2--Walkthrough-Part-23---The-Silo-12-88760572

second part:

http://www.5min.com/Video/Call-of-Duty-2--Walkthrough-Part-23---The-Silo-22-88760586

sorry for the commercial in the beginning its weird...

imperialage1
07-31-2009, 06:23 PM
could anyone make such a map, it would be REALLY good on mow.

Wickedjester91
07-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Hey imperial it's been a long time since ive played cod 2 but i think i can help i still have the game and can get you the pictures might take a bit because ill have to get to that mission but im pretty sure i can do it. Also i have 2 requests for you if i do this, 1 i would like my name there like you said and 2 i would like to know how to upload maps of my own because i have plenty of maps and no idea how to upload them.

Rupsie
08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
eh imperialage1,

I have now some knowledge how to make and edit maps a bit. I have some problems with scripting so lets make a deal. Ill make for you the entire map so the only thing you need to do i lay out the enemy troops/equipment and waves.

The layout will be fine, I also posses call of duty 2.

To make such a map, it will consume a lot of time so you might want to be patient.
I could post a screenshot or 2 when i am working on it. And then post up the map in this thread so you can work on the scripts once its done.

I have however a couple of demands.
- Once i have completed my part i would like to see this map finished
- You control more then 1 person (around 8?). Thats all.

thats all.

Rupsie
09-02-2010, 06:17 PM
an Oke or some sort will be fine. So i can get started....