PDA

View Full Version : walking through walls and everything else.

pocketbrando
07-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Been playing the game for a few weeks and all of a sudden I am walking through walls doors, I can go straight up and through the ceiling and down through the floor. I can walk through desk, doors, etc. Game had been working fine until now. I have all the specs and then sum, Quad Core, Nvidia GT 8800, 1 G ram Video card. Playing all the recent games with no hitches.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. My saved game sill does this.

Any thoughts on whats going on?

boredgunner
07-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Don't reuse your save files if you've reinstalled the game.

pocketbrando
07-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Noticed someone else has this problem at the same point in the game from another post. No point in starting over with a new game if its gonna happen again.

johnsonsinutah
08-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm on the "escape" level and just started having the same problem, I'm walking through doors and walls, I can walk up through the ceiling, down through the floor...it's really unplayable. Now there are two of us..appreaciate any help or thoughts.

Xiaopang
08-08-2009, 11:35 PM
i experienced something similar on my second playthrough and then realized that i had forgotten to install the patch, so did you update the game?

kevinrs
08-09-2009, 07:50 AM
in level 12, after the helicopter, the room off the hangar, where you kill the big guy with dual machine guns and flashlights on his head, the doorway is glitched, I'd seen it happen earlier in the game, where I couldn't see through the doorway until I passed through it, but here, after killing the enemy, and hitting the switch behind where he fell, I cannot exit the room.
I tried setting all settings to lowest, and even going back to the last autosave, right after the helicopter, but though I can enter and exit the room before killing him(though I can't see through the doorway) after killing, I'm stuck.

I'm on windows 7 64b rc, running the version that came as a free download from evga with purchase of graphics card, appears to already have the patch, as I do have the water gun etc. though the version of the executable file seems to be 1.0.0.1

Xiaopang
08-09-2009, 07:59 AM
you can download my saves here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=8672) and can try to continue your game with them