PDA

View Full Version : Russian Artillery

UnknownMan
07-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Ok what in hell is the russian rocket artillery??? They can destroy all! Tiger, King Tiger all...! every shot...! And the other Nation... uff... I have never destroyed a tank with german rockets! The game is a real horror if you play against russian art... Sorry Russian developer but this cant be or??! So you make the rockets of the german and american units similar for fairness?

akito272
07-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Yes they are pretty impresive. A rocket hitting the top armor of any tank will penetrate.

Best thing is not to let them spawn them. Officer + Nashorn/panther = dead russian.

bahabaha
07-06-2009, 11:00 PM
no every one now that germany is the strongest country in this game even the artillery for example you can't destroy a panzerwzerfer using bullet you need a high calibre gun while it's easy to destroy the Katyusha by a simple bullets .
and the rocket of the sturmtiger can destroy a well armored tank even without a direct hit

akito272
07-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Brits has good ATG to counter too. 25pdr in medium maps will kill all.

UnknownMan
07-07-2009, 04:25 PM
no every one now that germany is the strongest country in this game even the artillery for example you can't destroy a panzerwzerfer using bullet you need a high calibre gun while it's easy to destroy the Katyusha by a simple bullets .
and the rocket of the sturmtiger can destroy a well armored tank even without a direct hit

No its easy to destroy the panzerwerfer... you can not destroy him with a MG, that all... The contrast to the Sturmtiger is the ISU152! The ISU152 is total overpowered because he can destroy a King Tiger at front without problems, I saw it last game in which I lost two King Tiger in big range to a ISU152, who can shot over hills... but Ok, the problem is the russian Artillery... the Katyusha is too heavy! For example the panzerwerfer is only good against infantery and light vehicles, the werfer cant destroy tanks even the small werfer with 300mm rockets cant destroy a tank... perhaps you have a many luck!

akito272
07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
No its easy to destroy the panzerwerfer... you can not destroy him with a MG, that all... The contrast to the Sturmtiger is the ISU152! The ISU152 is total overpowered because he can destroy a King Tiger at front without problems, I saw it last game in which I lost two King Tiger in big range to a ISU152, who can shot over hills... but Ok, the problem is the russian Artillery... the Katyusha is too heavy! For example the panzerwerfer is only good against infantery and light vehicles, the werfer cant destroy tanks even the small werfer with 300mm rockets cant destroy a tank... perhaps you have a many luck!

ISU152 fires a 152mm round. That round by weight will destroy a tank. Not by penetration. Thats quite correct.

As said before if he can attack your forces with rocket, you already did something wrong. Maybe you waited too long or did not press him hard enough.

If you press him with your mediums and inf he cant kill you. For an arty barrage he needs a fix position of your forces. That means either that you are too long in a place or are defending a lot.Either way bad.

If you fire with something with HE rounds and land a ahot near it will be dead.

Also use Officers and snipers. If he can get your forces under arty, that means he has a way to see your forces. Keep him in the dark.

UnknownMan
07-09-2009, 08:11 PM
ISU152 fires a 152mm round. That round by weight will destroy a tank. Not by penetration. Thats quite correct.

As said before if he can attack your forces with rocket, you already did something wrong. Maybe you waited too long or did not press him hard enough.

If you press him with your mediums and inf he cant kill you. For an arty barrage he needs a fix position of your forces. That means either that you are too long in a place or are defending a lot.Either way bad.

If you fire with something with HE rounds and land a ahot near it will be dead.

Also use Officers and snipers. If he can get your forces under arty, that means he has a way to see your forces. Keep him in the dark.

I have a book about Tanks of WW2 there stand that no nation have a gun in the WW2 who could destroy a King tiger at front... The ISU was a Tank against the Tiger I and was suggestfull against him... but you can compare him with the sturmtiger, but the sturmtiger cost too many points if you want to compare him with the tiger... ISU152 is a toy for the russian players

Other question the Panzerwerfer and Raketenwerfer have 150mm rockets but if you see more exactly in the game, you see the raketenwerfer have 300mm rockets! too big for 150mm:-D

oshy01
08-25-2009, 08:16 PM
as this link is about artillary how do you resupply arty as i tried before by getting a supply truck and dropping the ammo an picking up with soldiers but when i used the soldiers on the artillary it doesnt do anything do add to the artillaries inventory

UnknownMan
09-02-2009, 01:46 PM
this f... isu make me sick! In the last game a isu destroy my king tiger at front from a very high distance! the enemy make a real spawn of them! what chance have you against it! nothing! i cant kill him of this distance (behind a hill) and the sturmtiger is shit... and too expensive... the isu is a cheap tank and you can order him very early! No panther or tiger I have a chance against him! This tank is totaly overpowered... in every history book will stand that this tank can only destroy a tiger I but NO KING TIGER... no one could tell me that this sh... tank can destroy 150mm armor on a distance of 1500m! if thats so he must be the best tank in history! But it isnt!

Morgoth
09-02-2009, 05:39 PM
this f... isu make me sick! In the last game a isu destroy my king tiger at front from a very high distance! the enemy make a real spawn of them! what chance have you against it! nothing! i cant kill him of this distance (behind a hill) and the sturmtiger is shit... and too expensive... the isu is a cheap tank and you can order him very early! No panther or tiger I have a chance against him! This tank is totaly overpowered... in every history book will stand that this tank can only destroy a tiger I but NO KING TIGER... no one could tell me that this sh... tank can destroy 150mm armor on a distance of 1500m! if thats so he must be the best tank in history! But it isnt!

You forget when a ISU isbeing used as self propelled artillery the shells drop down onto the tank,the weakest part of the tank in fact the top,so even a mighty king tiger would suffer,anyhow if you want to get round it,
A;Make sure he has no soldiers,snipers or scouts that can see your tanks.
B;Use your own art to blow his,ie,Hummel or heavy artillery gun.
C;Push your forces up so he has no major distance advantage to do to you what you discribed.
D;Dont have on or play with a server that has Artillery switched on.
E;Dont play against the USSR on multiplayer lol.:grin:

UnknownMan
09-03-2009, 05:11 AM
You forget when a ISU isbeing used as self propelled artillery the shells drop down onto the tank,the weakest part of the tank in fact the top,so even a mighty king tiger would suffer,anyhow if you want to get round it,
A;Make sure he has no soldiers,snipers or scouts that can see your tanks.
B;Use your own art to blow his,ie,Hummel or heavy artillery gun.
C;Push your forces up so he has no major distance advantage to do to you what you discribed.
D;Dont have on or play with a server that has Artillery switched on.
E;Dont play against the USSR on multiplayer lol.:grin:

B; only very good shoot of artillery can destroy a tank like the isu...
C; the problem is he can shoot over hills! so the most maps have hills...
D; ISU is no artillery he is a tank (in this game)...
E; this game is from russian, what do you think where the most players come from and which fraction they want to play...

in tankbattles we need no isu or sturmtigers...

BandAidBox
09-05-2009, 07:14 PM
B; only very good shoot of artillery can destroy a tank like the isu...
C; the problem is he can shoot over hills! so the most maps have hills...
D; ISU is no artillery he is a tank (in this game)...
E; this game is from russian, what do you think where the most players come from and which fraction they want to play...

in tankbattles we need no isu or sturmtigers...

*BUZZZZZ* Wrong answer. It's self-propelled artillery. So when you play no artillery, the ISU-152 is disabled, playing tanks only results in it being enabled.
Solution? Play No Artillery, learn to live with infantry, because tanks only is one of the most unbalanced gametypes ever.

ultramarine17588
09-18-2009, 09:10 AM
rra is most of the time just a salvo of rockets mounted on a truak and yea it can kill king tigers as i know of there have been over 20 comfirmed kill on tigers