PDA

View Full Version : Ch 6 Mole Underground

nosmo_king
07-02-2009, 12:50 PM
in the area near the end of this chapter - have killed all enemies & left the mechanical man - on left are 6 laser barriers surrounding an empty area - ahead are railway lines that are live and sparking. By the rails are 2 switches - what do I do at this point & where do I go?

:(

KingBeavis
07-02-2009, 01:34 PM
i ignored the switches and went to the right side there is a small path very near the rails, there you must go.

Bloodbuster
07-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Anyone got those switches to work yet? Greybeard and I have been through the game many times many times and they would not work, then suddenly they worked! We have no idea what caused them to work.

KingBeavis
07-03-2009, 02:16 PM
No, i pressed 5-6 switches and nothing happend, but you could finish the level without pressing these stupid switches

AncientMariner
07-04-2009, 12:33 PM
No, i pressed 5-6 switches and nothing happend, but you could finish the level without pressing these stupid switches
Blood didn't mention this but there are enemies to fight on the other platform. You can also get there by walking/jumping along the tunnel from the platform at the beginning but that's clearly an unintended short cut. One way or the other, The Farm 51 expected us to get over there. I'd love to know the trick of how to do it consistently :confused:

nosmo_king
07-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Still can't find the "path" at right side of the electric rails??

Bloodbuster
07-10-2009, 10:05 AM
You can walk along the edge of the platform (but don't fall onto the rails...), and travel past both sets of laser fence. The area beyond the second set has an exit. The path is to the left, not the right.

nosmo_king
07-13-2009, 12:46 PM
:grin:Still can't find the "path" at right side of the electric rails??