PDA

View Full Version : Ch6, Key for prisoner is not where bloodb's guide shows (this time through playing)

Windkun
07-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Oddly enough, my first time playing I got towards the end of Ch6, this was on version 1.0, now with version 1.2 I am replaying the game, got to Ch6 I looked around for a good ten minutes remembering it was alot easier, I checked out this site and found BloodB's and GreyB's guide, downloaded the video and viola its right infront of the sandbags behind a box..

so I relaunch the game, go right to the location next to the cage with the human prisoner in it, No keys on the ground. (and yeah I went to the exact spot)

is the game bugged? do I need to restart the level? did it change via patches?

Please let me know, extremely confusing the area down there is not very large and I've been back and forth.

Bloodbuster
07-02-2009, 01:17 PM
The keys will not appear until the cut-scene has played out.

You'll see this in Mole Temple. If the key does not drop by the beast you have to kill before unlocking the laser-door, they will be in the rubble. But, they will not appear until after you have approached the lasers and been told that you need to find a key.

jiminator
07-03-2009, 03:25 AM
mole temple, the issue is that the key drops when you kill the beast, but if you do not pick it up quickly enough it will vanish to the random place mentioned.