PDA

View Full Version : Nike-it helppppppp!!!

hdsfhakh
06-28-2009, 06:13 AM
i have the newest patch, and when i login in to the internet, it said my chat connection failed.....HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!

Nike-it
06-29-2009, 07:22 AM
i have the newest patch, and when i login in to the internet, it said my chat connection failed.....HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!!!!

What version of the game do you use, I mean the publisher?

hdsfhakh
06-29-2009, 12:14 PM
What version of the game do you use, I mean the publisher?

i am not sure, but i bought this in thailand, i can see the logo of best way, and 1c company at the front cover.
at the back, i see the logo of 1c company, best way, milles, DMS, and gamespy.
also a website (and the back cover) said distributed by newera, and the website is
www.neweragames.co.th

Nike-it
06-29-2009, 12:25 PM
i am not sure, but i bought this in thailand, i can see the logo of best way, and 1c company at the front cover.
at the back, i see the logo of 1c company, best way, milles, DMS, and gamespy.
also a website (and the back cover) said distributed by newera, and the website is
www.neweragames.co.th

As I wrote you in other thread, try to contact our support, unfortunately I have no idea of your problem.

JRP
08-09-2009, 05:17 PM

I have the Steam version, version is the latest one. I did get the same message. Checking firewall and anti-virus/anti-spyware revealed that the anti-virus/anti-spyware is configured to block any IRC communication (in this case GameSpy trying to establish IRC communication over port 6667). Entering an exception for mow.exe in the port-blocking rule solved the issue. McAfee is my anti-virus/-spyware software.

Good luck.
JRP
Edit/Delete Message