PDA

View Full Version : Gamersgate CD Key Block

Person_Man5150
06-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Well since i have heard from many that they bought their game from gamersgate and their key has been blocked for no reason and they don't appear on the ban list, i want to make a thread where everyone this has affected can discuss this and hopefully bring it to attention.

So I'll start.

I bought my game on 6/14 and received my key on the 15th, and yesterday when i tried to play online, it said my key was blocked but i have done nothing wrong, and my account is not on the ban list.

Can anyone who has had this issue email an admin, we must bring attention to this issue.

MoshcoreK
06-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I also received my key on the 15th, yesterday i got blocked for no reason.
My account isn't also on the ban list!

I'm starting to get angry, cause you dont get any information, why, when till when your account got blocked!

In my opinion this isn't a way to treat customers.

I loved SHOWW2 FOW and Men of War is also a pretty nice game.
But i'm not interested in spending money for a game, which i cant play.
And this shouldnt end with a lawyer, to get my money back... =/
So please, even if we used inappropriate language (which im 100% sure i havent use) give us some information, about whats going on!

Joohoo
06-20-2009, 09:13 PM
Here comes another GG customer, I bought my copy on the 14th June and got my CD key on the 15th June.

I am a person who doesn't use curse words excessively. So I guess I am another of the GG blocked persons too. Seems to be something messed up with those keys we got that Monday a week ago.

Henriech
06-20-2009, 10:20 PM
I didn't even get my game off GG, but I'm still banned. I only played one game, and I didn't curse at all! What the heck?

Alfa_King
06-21-2009, 12:54 AM
i bought in gamersgate in 12th june the serial finaly arrive in 14th july! 18th july i have my key blocked! a play this game about 6 times! I don´t recall having brake any rules!!! do inform me please

avopc
06-21-2009, 01:34 AM
i bought in gamersgate in 12th june the serial finaly arrive in 14th july! 18th july i have my key blocked! a play this game about 10 times! I don´t recall having brake any rules!!! do inform me please!!!!!!!

Ziggy
06-21-2009, 09:34 AM
My friend bought me the game on GamersGate on the 18th of June. I installed it and tried to use the key on the 20th of june. When I tried to link it to my gamespy account after going into multiplayer it gave me "Incorrect CD-KEY"

I did not even get into any lobby or anything, I could not even log into my account. Please fix this, I don't want my friend's money going to waste.

KomissarKomrade
06-21-2009, 11:51 AM
I bought my game from Play.com but my CD key has been blocked as well
What is going on?
i havn't used any offensive language

Grigio87
06-21-2009, 12:19 PM
I bought 2 copy of game (1 for me and 1 for my friend; Account: Grigio1987 & giro90-1 ) on 14th (sunday) and received the key on the 15th (monday), boot cd-key are inexplicably blocked since 19th :-?

Well, what are we doing?

[sorry for the bad english]

Betaeter
06-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Another one..
Account name: Betaeter
Bought at: Gamersgate on the 13th
Blocked since 18th or 19th

Grigio87
06-21-2009, 02:23 PM
List of player with cd-key blocked without motive:

Name_________. | Account | $$ | key| Block | Site

Person_Man5150 | =______ | 14 | 15 | 19 | Gamersgate
MoshcoreK___|MoshcoreKills| 12 | 15 | 19 | Gamersgate
Joohoo___ |JoohooBushman | 14 | 15 | 19 | Gamersgate
Henriech_______ |________| Xx | Xx | Xx | Gamersgate
Alfa_King______. | _______ | 12 | 14 | 18 | Gamersgate
avopc_________ | _______ | 12 | 14 | 18 | Gamersgate
Ziggy_________. | _______ | 18 | 20 | ever | Gamersgate
KomissarKomrade | _______ | Xx | Xx | Xx | Play.com
Grigio1987_____. | =______ | 14 | 15 | 19 | Gamersgate
- None - _____.. | giro90-1 | 14 | 15 | 19 | Gamersgate
Betaeter_______ | =______ | 13 | 15 | 18-19 | Gamersgate

$$ date of purchase
Key date of key received
Block date of cd-key block
All in 06\2009

--- PM to me for update list with missing data - Especially the Account!!! ---

The complete list will be sent to gamersgate support for reimbursement of cd-key and explanations. THIS IS AN CLASS ACTION!

---> In the meantime we could arrange an alternative game-room with hamachi, who is agree? :grin:
Hamachi (http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/) is a very light program that permit to create a LAN through internet.
[the room has already been created, those who want to participate send a pm to the undersigned]

(sorry for the bad english, please contact me to correct the error of this post, thanks)

Person_Man5150
06-21-2009, 03:49 PM
my account name is my forum name

and once again, can anyone with problems email the administration, we need this to brought to attention

Grigio87
06-21-2009, 04:15 PM
my account name is my forum name
and once again, can anyone with problems email the administration, we need this to brought to attention
I had write to support@1cpublishing.eu, support@gamersgate.com and to gamespy support;

My mail to 1Csupport:
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 2:49 PM

Men of War (in multiplayer lobby) says me "Your CD-key is blocked", why???
- I never spamming chat and have an original copy of the game bought in gamersgate site -
My friend giro90-1 have the same problem (yesterday we have played multplayer in lobby without problem).
Can you resolve?
(sorry for the bad english)

Answer:

Hello,
please contact Gamespy support and ask why they blocked your cd-key, they are handling the Multiplayer in MoW..
http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/

With regards,
xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx (admin name)
Product Manager, Tech support, Lead tester

---

MoshcoreK
06-21-2009, 06:27 PM
hey thx mate for this!

you already contacted gamespy?

Person_Man5150
06-21-2009, 06:30 PM
ok everyone we need to send emails to gamespy support center about this now, thank you Grigio87

Grigio87
06-21-2009, 06:40 PM
hey thx mate for this!

you already contacted gamespy?

Yes but I haven't received a reply yet.
(I think the problem is gamersgate not gamespy)

ok everyone we need to send emails to gamespy support center about this now, thank you Gringo87

Pay attention, send a mail to gamespy support require registration: http://support.gamespyarcade.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=3235

PS - About hamachi, interesting?

MoshcoreK
06-22-2009, 06:42 AM
Argh mate, just forgot that my ingame name was MoshcoreKills, sorry for that ;)

Ziggy
06-22-2009, 10:09 AM
I just got an email from Gamersgate, telling me that the people that manage the keys accidentally disabled them and that they should work now.

Mine works again, try yours again if you haven't already. I'm happy once more :grin:

Grigio87
06-22-2009, 10:20 AM
VICTORY!!!

I just got an email from Gamersgate, telling me that the people that manage the keys accidentally disabled them and that they should work now.

Mine works again, try yours again if you haven't already. I'm happy once more :grin:

Me too! :grin:

Gamersgate:

Hi

The developers had accidentally disabled the serials, but we are told this problem is fixed now.

Best Regards

xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx (admin name)

Customer Support Manager
www.gamersgate.com

!! Please include previous email conversation !!

xxxxxxxxxx[ME]@hotmail.it wrote:

Please see this post: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7987&page=2

Why our cd-key is blocked and what we (or you) do to unlock?

(my gamersgate account: Grigio87 | Men of War Account: Grigio1987 | mail:biancavaliere87@hotmail.it)

(sorry for the bad english)

Thanks to ALL ^^

See you later in game! :-D

DMS|Instinct
06-22-2009, 11:51 AM
The issue has been resolved, we apologize for the inconvience. All cd-keys are activated again.

Thank you for informing us in such civilized way!

MoshcoreK
06-22-2009, 03:36 PM
yeeeha ;)

thank you, i nearly died, because of 3 days of MOW absence :(

Person_Man5150
06-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Thank you very much for resolving this issue in a quick and orderly fashion.

I am glad we can resolve things in such civilized ways, see you in the game :) .