PDA

View Full Version : Im almost sure some people are using exploits online.

Morgoth
06-18-2009, 12:38 AM
I say this as a few people,& only a few people are able to sneak flamer guys or sabateurs armed with flamers right up to your units while remaining invisible,even when you have snipers & officers nearby,i saw one flamer get within 1 screen inch of a whole assault squad & flame them while still being completly invisible,yet ive tried it myself,& tanks see you coming even crawling,when out of range of a flamer,so im convinced this game has already been hacked,& dont rely on punkbuster,all hacks nowadays run from outside the game so punkbuster cant detect them.:-)

Vandarix
06-19-2009, 03:00 AM
Yeah, Hacks are like bad.....

Its all about being good with the flamer and knowing the range of view of officers and snipers.. They will not spot things coming from their side only directly infront of them so using your own officer/sniper to spot them know their view range without killing them and making the player aware of a flamer assault. I snuck in 3 flammers killed a kingtiger a elephant some assault troops a hummel a puma and countless infantry within 50 seconds...

its all about skill and strategy.

Morgoth
06-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah, Hacks are like bad.....

Its all about being good with the flamer and knowing the range of view of officers and snipers.. They will not spot things coming from their side only directly infront of them so using your own officer/sniper to spot them know their view range without killing them and making the player aware of a flamer assault. I snuck in 3 flammers killed a kingtiger a elephant some assault troops a hummel a puma and countless infantry within 50 seconds...

its all about skill and strategy.

Yes but the game i played recently that made me write this,i had a sniper about 2 screen inches away staring in the direction of this sabateur with a flamer,& he never showed up until my guy was onfire,& get this,the sabateur wasnt even crawling,he was standing up,explain that,also i had a Elephant about 3 screen inches away next to the sniper which he also toasted.:-)

And in the same game,when ever i sent crawling snipers or sabateurs,or flamers,they were spotted every time & shot,without me seeing anything of the enemy.

This kind of thing has only happend a few times,& always late at night about 12:00am onwards GMT,when our American cousins come online,coincidence or what lol,cos lets face it,most hacks & exploits come from the US.

P.S.Before you say,'Oh maybe he was in long grass or overgrowth',he wasnt,it was open ground,with no long grass or cover.

Mekushikurih
06-19-2009, 08:25 PM
may the God protect this game from exploiters.

Evilsausage
06-21-2009, 11:30 AM
I doubt it was an exploit. Its just that flamers are way to stealthy as it is now and it will be changed in next patch.

However still strange your sniper didn't see him when he wasn't in a bush.
Sure he was in line of sight? could have been a small hill in the way or something...

TLC
06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
It is very common for me to lose 1 or 2 tanks a game to flamerthrower ambushes, which is fair enough, but often the flamer soldier is still invisible and untargetable even when he is shooting, so when my tank could shoot them in time they die because the man takes about 10secs to appear. I thought all units were revealed when they opened fire but apparently not flamers.

Morgoth
06-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Also,irrespective of possible exploits or not,flamers should be like sturmtigers,ie,restricted as to how many you can have,as ive played in battle's where some players use nothing but flamer guys,there also too cheap,compared to the massive destructive capabilty they are capable of,but also flamer guys,like flamer tanks wernt that common anyhow,i think the americans used the most,& then mainly against the Japanese as they were dug in underground & not willing to come out & surrender.:-)

And that goes doubly for saboteurs,in terms of restricting numbers,as saboteurs with flamer's are just almost unstoppable.:-)

Evilsausage
06-22-2009, 10:47 AM
That whole argument that flamers wherent very common and should be restricted that way...Well alot of stuff wherent very common to see on the battlefield but is not restricted.
Hell theres even units that never saw battle there.

I just think a slightly higher price and remove that super stealth is enough.