PDA

View Full Version : getting error evry time

DUTCH-BUDDHA
06-17-2009, 06:20 PM
i am getting the

incorrect password! (cd:260)

error evry time i wandt to ply online budt if i go to game spy i can conect in whit the same paswordt from my game spay acoundt ??? wat is going on do i have to activate the game in gamespy first or do i have to start multyplyer and typ the acoundt name and passwort and then put in the cd ky

enny wy i love steam more much beter then game spay wy not make it plybel on steam that programma whorks much better
i mean wy candt i activate mi retail cd ky version on steam so i can ply truw steam

Morgoth
06-18-2009, 07:46 PM
i am getting the

incorrect password! (cd:260)

error evry time i wandt to ply online budt if i go to game spy i can conect in whit the same paswordt from my game spay acoundt ??? wat is going on do i have to activate the game in gamespy first or do i have to start multyplyer and typ the acoundt name and passwort and then put in the cd ky

enny wy i love steam more much beter then game spay wy not make it plybel on steam that programma whorks much better
i mean wy candt i activate mi retail cd ky version on steam so i can ply truw steam

Where did you buy it from,what company did you use.

DUTCH-BUDDHA
06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
www.bol.com

505 games and updatet to the last version i try to use my game spy acoundt budt then i get the error incorrect password! (cd:260) so do i have to activate first on game spy or can i use strait a way the inlog for game spy and wher can i post som screen shots to let u see the error tanks for reading and help enny wy great game i love it
and sorry for the bad englis ....

Nike-it
06-22-2009, 11:58 AM
www.bol.com

505 games and updatet to the last version i try to use my game spy acoundt budt then i get the error incorrect password! (cd:260) so do i have to activate first on game spy or can i use strait a way the inlog for game spy and wher can i post som screen shots to let u see the error tanks for reading and help enny wy great game i love it
and sorry for the bad englis ....

Most likely your cd key was blocked by technical accident. Now the problem is solved and should be able to play MoW online. If the problem still exists, please contact our support (support@1cpublishing.eu).

Wrathboner
03-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi guys,

I'm having the same problem. Never played MoW before but I downloaded the Assault Squad thing from Steam. Enjoyed the skirmish games so I tried the Multiplayer only to get the message incorrect password cd260 or something.

I went back to gamespy, reset my pw as I couldn't remember it, tried again and still the same error message.

I noticed when I run the steam version it gives me the cd key and says I'll have to enter it at some point for multiplayer but I can't find where.....

I'm completely stuck, can anyone help? At this point I'm wondering if someone has already used my cd-key??? Key gen??? can that happen?

[SOE]No.Mam
03-09-2011, 08:03 PM
2nd posting from Instinct:
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=9327

Make sure to copy paste it, also Steam has a very unclear font that often makes it hard to see a difference between "D" or "0"