PDA

View Full Version : Official Patch 1.11.3 Updated

Nike-it
06-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Updated Official Patch 1.11.3 is available for all released versions (excluding Metaboli version). Now you can download single file for any version in the Updates (http://www.menofwargame.com/updates.phtml) section of the official web site.

Please be aware that users who bought Men of War using the Metaboli online shop should download a separate patch which can be also found in the same section (http://www.menofwargame.com/updates.phtml).

The patch for MoW published by Cenega (Polish version) can be downloaded here (http://www.cenega.cz/patches/61_Men_of_War_CZ_1.11.3_patch.exe).

GrimReaper
06-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Hi, this patch doesnt work for the cenega version.

Nike-it
06-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Hi, this patch doesnt work for the cenega version.

That's very strange. What message do you receive?

GrimReaper
06-19-2009, 09:59 AM
"THE SETUP HAS DETECTED THAT NO VERSION OF MEN OF WAR IS INSTALLED.

THE UPDATE REQUIRES A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE GAME BE INSTALLED. SETUP CANNOT CONTINUE". I have an english version with czech subtitles.

Nike-it
06-19-2009, 01:35 PM
"THE SETUP HAS DETECTED THAT NO VERSION OF MEN OF WAR IS INSTALLED.

THE UPDATE REQUIRES A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE GAME BE INSTALLED. SETUP CANNOT CONTINUE". I have an english version with czech subtitles.

Will try to find out the reason for your issue ASAP.

jwleonard
06-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Careful! Do not install the patch. It kills your DirectX setup. I have the Aspyr PC verison and this patch will definitely crash the game. You have to do a reinstall to get it back. Caution.
You will reason an Error saying "d3dx9_38.dll not found. Reinstall."

Zeke Wolff
06-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Go to Microsoft´s web page and download that "d3dx9_38.dll" file. It´s that´s easy...

~Zeke.

jwleonard
06-21-2009, 10:42 AM
OK, you have to the use directx_aug2008_redist package from microsoft. Run that version and it works.

OVO
06-21-2009, 01:29 PM
I only use "Men of War" singleplayer.
I have some specially designed game saves that took a long time to implement/setup.
I want to continue to use them from my original installed version.
For example - they are mostly mine set-ups/traps.
I do not really want to go through the chore of having to re-lay them all down again.

Installing this patch makes the old game saves unusable.:mad:
Can old saves be edited to work with this new patch?

SOLVED = Go into the folder your saves are in =
My Documents > My Games > Men of War > Profiles > "save" folder.
Open any of the status files in the save folders with notepad and
change {game_version "1.022.1"} to the new version {game_version "1.11.3"}

If by some chance these game version numbers do not work for your old game saves
do a new save with the new patched version of Men of War.
Check the game version numbers there in the status file in notepad.
Use these correct numbers in your old saves.

GREAT!!! My previous hard work, time and planning has not gone to waste.:grin:

Morgoth
06-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Careful! Do not install the patch. It kills your DirectX setup. I have the Aspyr PC verison and this patch will definitely crash the game. You have to do a reinstall to get it back. Caution.
You will reason an Error saying "d3dx9_38.dll not found. Reinstall."

Thats easy to resolve,just do a system search for the d3dx9_38.dll,if found delete it & reinstall directx March 2009 version,if it dosnt find it,just reinstall March 2009 directx 2009,its that easy.:-)

Also check your 'dxconfig' if any of the files are not 'Final Retail' versions,do a system search for those files that are debugging files not 'Final Retail',delete them,then reinstall directx,then everything works fine.:-)

UnknownMan
06-24-2009, 07:57 PM
:confused:My question... What is changed in this update?? I have installed the patch but there are no differents to the last patch...:confused:

Morgoth
06-24-2009, 10:44 PM
:confused:My question... What is changed in this update?? I have installed the patch but there are no differents to the last patch...:confused:

Two new vehicles,T-60,T29 tanks & a few more new maps for multiplayer only + some fixes including multiplayer fixes.Check the read me of the patch or the info on the MOW site for full details.:-)

UnknownMan
06-26-2009, 05:45 AM
No i mean the update patch... Can I change the language now?

hdsfhakh
06-27-2009, 07:03 PM
i download this patch, and after i login, it said that chat connection failed.....
how to solve this problem!!!

GenericJoe
06-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Hi, I also have the same problem with my patch failing to install.
I get the error message: "The setup has detected that no version of men of war is installed."

http://www.spannerworx.com/images/mow.jpg

I bought my game from cenega @ gamesplanet.com

Nike-it
06-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Hi, I also have the same problem with my patch failing to install.
I get the error message: "The setup has detected that no version of men of war is installed."

http://www.spannerworx.com/images/mow.jpg

I bought my game from cenega @ gamesplanet.com

You should contact cenega support directly, unfortunately i can't help you to solve this issue.

beeeno66
08-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Hi all
I've just downloaded from Italy and installed MOW I've purchased from Metaboli. I've also downloaded patch 1.11.3 for metaboli rel. and I would like to know if I could patch the game i've just downloaded or I've to install previous patches before. If so where could I get previous patches ?
Thanks.
Beeeno66

Nike-it
08-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi all
I've just downloaded from Italy and installed MOW I've purchased from Metaboli. I've also downloaded patch 1.11.3 for metaboli rel. and I would like to know if I could patch the game i've just downloaded or I've to install previous patches before. If so where could I get previous patches ?
Thanks.
Beeeno66

You can install only 1.11.3 patch.

beeeno66
08-11-2009, 11:06 AM
You can install only 1.11.3 patch.

Thx !!! :)

Beeeno

ventrex4774
08-12-2009, 03:09 PM
i was just wondering is there any way i can change my version 1.022.1 men of war to a version 1.11.3 this way i can actually find games to play online

Nike-it
08-12-2009, 03:16 PM
i was just wondering is there any way i can change my version 1.022.1 men of war to a version 1.11.3 this way i can actually find games to play online

Download and install patch for your version. All links are in the first post of this thread.

[SOE]No.Mam
01-13-2010, 08:34 PM
@Nike-It

when can we expect official 1.16.4 patch?
at time we play with inofficial patch since 6 months !!!

Derrizerpin
01-16-2010, 12:45 AM
No.Mam;135995']@Nike-It

when can we expect official 1.16.4 patch?
at time we play with inofficial patch since 6 months !!!

Next year :D

Nike-it
01-18-2010, 07:21 AM
I asked responsible person, will post the answer as soon as I get any.

Jenszrockt
01-23-2010, 10:57 AM
Download and install patch for your version. All links are in the first post of this thread.

I have the version 1.022.1 too, i bought the game at gamesload.de, an the same error occurs wenn i try to install the patch. There is no patch available for my download version.

I contacted the support, can i hope that there is a way to play multiplayer? I dont want to buy the game a second time, an i have no money for this.

By the way, the link in the first post doesn't work.

Sorry for my bad english.

[SOE]No.Mam
01-23-2010, 11:56 AM
I have the version 1.022.1 too, i bought the game at gamesload.de, an the same error occurs wenn i try to install the patch. There is no patch available for my download version.
use patch from >>> Official Men of War Homepage <<< (http://www.menofwargame.com/mow/updates.phtml). (1st patch)

Jenszrockt
01-23-2010, 01:37 PM
The official patch don't work, i tried a few times.

But i found a Multiplayer-only-Patch, and it now works, or is it the official? Don't know, but it works now ;)