PDA

View Full Version : Questions (New to MOW)

PeshmergaJ
06-16-2009, 06:01 PM
I recently bought the US PC Version, and am trying to patch to the most current version. What patches do I need to get, and can anyone help me with the location of them? I downloaded version 1.11.3 Full, but when I attempt to install it, it tells me I have the wrong version. I cannot find a previous patch and I don't have any mods..etc installed, so I'm not sure what I'm missing. Thanks much.

Morgoth
06-16-2009, 06:11 PM
I recently bought the US PC Version, and am trying to patch to the most current version. What patches do I need to get, and can anyone help me with the location of them? I downloaded version 1.11.3 Full, but when I attempt to install it, it tells me I have the wrong version. I cannot find a previous patch and I don't have any mods..etc installed, so I'm not sure what I'm missing. Thanks much.

Which company,online or otherwise did you get it from.

PeshmergaJ
06-16-2009, 06:16 PM
I got it from Best Buy I believe, when I start it up it says V 1.022.1 Standard

Morgoth
06-16-2009, 06:33 PM
I got it from Best Buy I believe, when I start it up it says V 1.022.1 Standard

I could be wrong,but i dont think bestbuys patch version is out yet,but you could try downloading all the patches & try them one at a time just incase,there not that big,so long as you dont have dialup lol.:-)

http://www.menofwargame.com/updates.phtml

PeshmergaJ
06-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the help, I figured out I had the Aspyr version. I didn't know there different versions for things beside the region they were produced for, so this was a little confusing for me.