PDA

View Full Version : need help please.

Mekushikurih
06-16-2009, 06:29 PM
hi all,

greetings from Istanbul, this is my first post on this forum, so be gentle :)

i am currently playing Company of Heroes 2,600patch. i do have CoH and OP both but did not buy ToV.

honestly there are lots of exploits&bugs in the game but the main thing that i sadly observe: there are an increasing number of exploiters and bug users in the community of CoH.

and finally i do not like the balance & cost efficiency mentality of the designers.

considering my thoughts, what is yours?

should i buy Men of War? i am waiting for the game cause i did not manage to find one in here.

thanks in advance.

regards

Morgoth
06-16-2009, 06:38 PM
In a word definetly,MOW is far,far better than COH which i personaly find horrible as its sooooo arcadey,a ww2 game in my opinion should be either strategy or shootemup,but not arcade style,anyway,much better game MOW what ever your opinion of COH.:-)

happy
06-16-2009, 09:57 PM
No comparison between the 2 games,

For me and this is my opinion.. MOW is more realistic, does not have that red alert base building thing and offers a better playing experience.

the difference is to vast to make a comparison... try out the demo!
it does not give you a full view of the MP and the larger missions but it should give you some good idea about gameplay and graphics and all that.

TLC
06-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Switch to Men of War if you-
1)don't like resources and base building.
2)prefer realistic ballistic physics to draining the enemy's health bar.
3)want bigger maps,with fewer chokepoints and exploits (as well as more destructible environments) and a wider range of units.