PDA

View Full Version : I'm stealing the work to Nike :)

mitra
06-16-2009, 12:08 PM
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/news/death-to-spies-moment-of-truth-and-xiii-century-gold-edition

Will not be problems for a European player to use the North American edition (for multiplayer playing overall)?

Nike-it
06-16-2009, 12:14 PM
http://www.1cpublishing.eu/news/death-to-spies-moment-of-truth-and-xiii-century-gold-edition

Will not be problems for a European player to use the North American edition (for multiplayer playing overall)?

I think these versions will be compatible.

mitra
06-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Unluckily I saw the gameagent for Aspyr digital download works only for North America

Nike-it
06-22-2009, 12:26 PM
Unluckily I saw the gameagent for Aspyr digital download works only for North America

Well, maybe. I'll be able to tell you closer to the release.

mitra
07-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Over Amazon the aspyr version has the date of 17.08.2009

http://www.amazon.com/XIII-Century-Gold-Pc/dp/B002E0JRK8

MARIAN
07-15-2009, 09:19 AM
And in the meantime for Ukraine and Russia already testing add-on about the prince Alexander Nevsky.
This addition besides the other will give the chance to play the Internet for three new fractions: Sweden, Lithuania and Italy.
But i hope that our western friends can download a patch for "XIII Century:Blood of Europe" which will add these three fractions for the Internet game.
Today Unicorn Games work over the new project which will already include except tactical fights also a global map if all is good that the project should be issued already in the end of this year ;)

mitra
07-15-2009, 11:04 AM
And in the meantime for Ukraine and Russia already testing add-on about the prince Alexander Nevsky.
This addition besides the other will give the chance to play the Internet for three new fractions: Sweden, Lithuania and Italy.
But i hope that our western friends can download a patch for "XIII Century:Blood of Europe" which will add these three fractions for the Internet game.
Today Unicorn Games work over the new project which will already include except tactical fights also a global map if all is good that the project should be issued already in the end of this year ;)

Hi Marian

Good to know that. The three factions will have new unit types or will be like the actual western type unit catalog?

ciao
Mitra

MARIAN
07-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Lithuania will differ. Lithuania it something an average between Europe and Rus'.
We can probably convince the UG of that that fractions had differences in the new project with a global map. I very much hope for it.

mitra
07-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Sure a global map and more diversity to factions will help the game diffusion; the tactical game is already superb.

For me ETW has been the last total war I purchased, the "pay for win" has been the last infamy.

I hope aspyr version will be downloadable also from Europe otherwise I must wait the fall.

MARIAN
07-15-2009, 07:08 PM
the "pay for win" has been the last infamy.
You told it about west elite units?
I have bought it.
I have played versions 1.3.1 about dozen games, and only in one used a special unit so it is possible to play and without these toy-soldiers.

mitra
07-15-2009, 07:51 PM
You told it about west elite units?
I have bought it.
I have played versions 1.3.1 about dozen games, and only in one used a special unit so it is possible to play and without these toy-soldiers.

Yes, I know but it is the concept that is horrible. I can understand pay for have a expansion of game with new scenario, but pay for have a advantage (theoretical) over the other players in multi......

MARIAN
07-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Agree. I think СА yet time will do this trick ;)

mitra
07-18-2009, 09:05 AM
Exist a statistic table of unit's values (attack, defense, etc)?

Joker
07-18-2009, 03:04 PM
Agree. I think СА yet time will do this trick ;)

Out of curiousity, what did you mean by this ?

MARIAN
07-19-2009, 07:44 AM
I had in view of toy-soldiers for which it will be necessary to pay

mitra
07-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Unluckily I see Aspyr, also with Amazon, will sell the product only in North America. Possibile no european distributor will ship the game before the automn, like Aspyr in NA?

mitra
08-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Over Amazon the aspyr version has the date of 17.08.2009

http://www.amazon.com/XIII-Century-Gold-Pc/dp/B002E0JRK8

Now the release date is passed to 31.08.2009 in Amazon for the american fans.