PDA

View Full Version : When Patch: 1.15.4 release?

PDS001Sniper
06-10-2009, 08:40 PM
the japanese? When it release?

I know the japanese didn't have a lot of tanks in WW2, it may give the developer a hard time. But....

I really really want to see it. Although the box of the Men of war said there will be a new country-----Japan. BUT few mouths passed, It's like took forever to play it. :-?

Prowlinger
06-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah I wait for the patch also.

One thing I REALLY want is skirmish mode though... that will get me back
into playing it all the time....

Right now I am just patiently waiting... :neutral:

RoTTenbox
06-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah the patch would be good as ive been making a pacific island map and im wondering what the patch will bring.
You've got to realise that its not just Japanese soldiers and vehicles, but also buildings and pacific island type vegitation etc.etc. that needs more, as there aint alot to choose from in the editor so far. I think ive found about 3 different island type plants/palms and 1 type of island hut no Japanese style fortifications, nothing like camp fire with fish cooking instead of chicken, Japanese style fishing boats etc.etc.etc. the list could go on forever and ever so i hope the patch brings more then just Japanese soldiers and vehicles.

PDS001Sniper
06-12-2009, 07:03 PM
yeah, I hope the patch will bring more maps, bulidings, and tons of tanks. :grin:

Prowlinger
06-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Me too... I have 5 maps almost done... just waiting on skirmish mode and Japanese units / map items.

I just hope it is pretty soon.

Morgoth
06-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Would i be right in saying the main reason for the delay on the Japan patch is that there are still to many versions of the game out there that have yet to receive there 1.11.3 patch.:-)

PDS001Sniper
06-16-2009, 06:07 PM
BUT the status in

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3028

is still in development....

Morgoth
06-16-2009, 06:36 PM
BUT the status in

http://digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3028

is still in development....

Yes but wether it is really still in development or not,they wont be releasing it untill all versions are patched with 1.11.3 patch,as has been mentioned by some moderators,ie,next patch,all versions released & patched at once,unlike patch 1.11.3.:-)

PDS001Sniper
06-16-2009, 07:06 PM
anyway it's like it will take for a few months to releace the patch.

UnknownMan
06-24-2009, 07:05 PM
:grin:I hope the germans get the tank "maus" :))))))))))))))))):grin:

Morgoth
06-24-2009, 09:36 PM
:grin:I hope the germans get the tank "maus" :))))))))))))))))):grin:

I really dont know why anyone would bother releasing the maus as a tank addon,as there were only ever two maus tanks made,& one wasnt fully completed anyhow.:-)

PDS001Sniper
06-25-2009, 03:58 AM
I only hope they will fix the british tanks firepower or add a more powerful tank on the british side. Like the "FV214 Conqueror"

Picture: http://forum.valka.cz/files/conqueror.jpg

It made from 1955, but just for balance game play.

If FV214 too powerful for a heavy tank, maybe developer should add some sandbags on the "Centurion"s front hull =)

More tanks on http://www.militaryfactory.com/armor/indexMAIN.asp

happy
06-25-2009, 06:08 AM
hoping they will add more maps and the ability to let you choose which units can be used during a game.

UnknownMan
06-28-2009, 04:54 PM
I really dont know why anyone would bother releasing the maus as a tank addon,as there were only ever two maus tanks made,& one wasnt fully completed anyhow.:-)

aha... what is with the turtle tank the t29... they were all prototyps... we must come back to WW2 in this game... IS3 good... but centurion, turtle... and germany get the leopard tank ok...

Morgoth
06-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Why are people still asking for vehicles that wernt involved in WW2,whats the point in a game based on WW2,stupid if you ask me.
What they should be asking for is all the vehicle types that were used during the war,& for Germans & USSR there were many beleave me,or even something like the Anzio annie,huge rail gun.:-)

bigcracker
07-07-2009, 02:27 AM
I only ask for these tanks the Black Prince and Comet I for the British,it was to be massed produced but war ended but only 6 where made.Its just a 17 pounder on a churchhill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Prince_(tank)

Zeke Wolff
07-07-2009, 09:27 AM
I only ask for these tanks the Black Prince and Comet I for the British,it was to be massed produced but war ended but only 6 where made.Its just a 17 pounder on a churchhill

No, it isnt "just" a 17 pounder on a Churchill. The Black Prince was based on a widened Churchill hull with a new, heavier suspension than the original Churchill. The Black Prince was never approved for mass production, since the much superior Centurion replaced it. DonĀ“t believe everything that you read on Wikipedia.

~Zeke.

bahabaha
07-08-2009, 08:29 PM
they include the turtle ( or what the call it) for the britch and the is-3 for the russian wich both of them didn't saw many actions (or never seen actions) during ww2 now the really need to add the maus for the german if not the Landkreuzer P. 1000

Morgoth
07-27-2009, 07:02 PM
Guys really dont want to seem like im moaning but the game was released on Tuesday 17 March 2009,4 & a half months ago,on most sites but 1c's it was advertised as having the Japanese available for multiplayer at release,as ive said before,so instead of telling us about a new stand alone Men of War-Red Tide game,isnt it about time the Jap patch was released.:-)

Also Red Tide is dealing with the Russian's hence the name,but as we all know the longest campaign on the game out now is the russian campaign,so im not totaly sure why you started with a new release for the game engine on russia again.:-)

Buhler
07-28-2009, 01:34 PM
It's because they're based in Russia, just like in Company of Heroes, the American campaign was way longer than all the others.