PDA

View Full Version : This game has serious issues and i found a new bug

dasd23
05-30-2009, 03:19 AM
This game is a joke. no one seems to know the solution for crashing onto the desktop problem.

When playing with full physics the game crashes onto the desktop and i have to do ctrl-alt-del to bring the game up every time. this is annoying.

I even use geforce 8500gt for physixs and 9800gtx+ for graphics and i still have the problem.

The frame rate is good but the game gets minimized onto the desktop all the time for no reason and black screen.

I dont recommend anyone to buy this game unless this bug is fixed.

B.F.
05-30-2009, 04:03 AM
The game is far from perfect, but I never had any "crashing onto the desktop problem"

I think you need to check your PC first.
Try this test.
http://www.ocbase.com/perestroika_en/index.php?Download
Run power supply test on hour, and you see how stable your PC.

dasd23
05-30-2009, 05:18 AM
then why i only have issue with this game? WHy not crysis?

I tried OCCCT. but it wont continue it says my CPU is too hot!!

i dont like OCCT. its not about the CPU being hot.

I just want to know why the this game gets minimized to the desktop.

It only happens when i play with advanced physix on and when im fighting and using water canon. the game automatically minimizes itself to the desktop and i have to do ctrl-alt-del to bring it back.

it has something to do with the advanced physix. I dont think its because of the power. please can someone give me any ideas?????

the frame rate is good. I tried with 9800gtx+ and also used by 8500gt to do the physix. still same problem.

I have 500watt power supply. 2 hard drives, 3GB of RAM ddr2, CPU is core 2 duo e4500 at 2.93ghz, 3 case fans and no DVD RW.

Johan (PC writer)
05-31-2009, 02:38 PM
It worked fine for me, I've played through the games without any noticeable problems, even having ALT-TAB'd about a thousand times. Better than most games, anyway.
Must say I used medium settings, but that's enough to me.

System set:
CM 690 Chassis
Asus P5K
Corsair 520 Watt
E8400
Asus 8800gts 512
Corsair 4 gb
Western Digital Caviar 500 GB
Lg rewriter black
Zalman Ultra-Quiet koeler
Windows XP Lite
Samsung SyncMaster 2243NW 22 inch
Logitech-X230
Microsoft 500 Keyboard Black
Logitech LX3

B.F.
05-31-2009, 11:52 PM
then why i only have issue with this game? WHy not crysis?

I tried OCCCT. but it wont continue it says my CPU is too hot!!

i dont like OCCT. its not about the CPU being hot.

I have 500watt power supply. 2 hard drives, 3GB of RAM ddr2, CPU is core 2 duo e4500 at 2.93ghz, 3 case fans and no DVD RW.
If it says your overclocked CPU is too hot, maybe you need to beleve what it says.
Don't tell me you are using standart Intel CPU cooler to cool old 65nm CPU overclocked from 2.2 to 2.93ghz.