PDA

View Full Version : how to get throught the first mission

bumpn
05-29-2009, 04:13 AM
how do i get out of the first town ive talked to everone i see a truck that looks like the truck in the map mode but i cant get out of this stupid first town

and btw ur camera thing sucks

R@S
05-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Press the "Leave" button in your bottom left corner to leave the town.

You can map the Shift key to speed up camera movment, making the camera less frustrating.

bumpn
05-30-2009, 03:59 AM
looks like i need a vechile to do that and i talked to everyone who do i talk to get the vehicle

R@S
05-30-2009, 08:59 AM
You can buy a car from Rico Reyes in Cali-Cantinos. That town is located south-east of the border, a few days travel by foot and you need a permit to leave the safe zone first.

Or you might get lucky and get the tax mission from one of the traders. In that case you need 10000 to pay off the tax debt and then 60000 for the car.

bumpn
05-30-2009, 03:11 PM
how to get a permit to leave the safe zone the mayor gave me a mision but i still have no idea how to leave

bumpn
06-01-2009, 06:00 PM
wow 74 people have read this thread, and no one can answer a simple first mission question. im glad I didn't pay for this game i would be be pissed

R@S
06-02-2009, 04:54 PM
I think your questions are answered in the manual. You can find that in your start menu.

How to get a permint - Read what Alexey Rezvi, the first person you talk to, says to you and ask him questions. Then you will find out how to get a permit to leave the safe zone.

As I stated before, to leave a sector, press the "Leave" button below the clock in your lower right corner. You will then enter the strategic map where you can select you destination by left-clicking on the map. Adjust the slider in your upper left corner to speed up travel time.

If you are in combat mode, go stand inside the yellow circles and wait for a while until the "Leave" button is available again.

magetpr
11-19-2009, 06:39 AM
wow 74 people have read this thread, and no one can answer a simple first mission question. im glad I didn't pay for this game i would be be pissed

you dont need a vehicle, just walk, and rest in between. free truck in later missions.

Leave the city and head to ARTIGO, talk to RABENGA, do the Sta Cruz Mission, get the pass from RABENGA in ARTIGO and enter the zone and show your pass.

Or just enter the zone and fight, enter God mode if you like.

This game is worth buying.

Skuff
02-21-2010, 07:07 PM
i had this same problem but i wasent paying attention to the screen and it was n pause so juts make sure u press space bar after going into map mode so its unpaused and then u can leave !

linhphap
05-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Alternatively, you can talk to the taxi driver. It'll cost you 600 eldos, but you'll travel in a few places whithout having to press the "leave" button and left-click on your destination...