PDA

View Full Version : patch blocks main game (vista user)

HANSVEBEL
05-27-2009, 02:53 PM
HI nike it, i wanted to ask you about a case a friend of mine has with the game, well he has windows vista and when he downloads the first patch of the list (505 games), the patch does not work and blocks the main game. he cannot play at all. he has to unistall the main game all over again. is it something about vista? do vista users have to download another patch or do something else before? can you help?

leonidas :)

Nike-it
05-28-2009, 05:32 AM
HI nike it, i wanted to ask you about a case a friend of mine has with the game, well he has windows vista and when he downloads the first patch of the list (505 games), the patch does not work and blocks the main game. he cannot play at all. he has to unistall the main game all over again. is it something about vista? do vista users have to download another patch or do something else before? can you help?

leonidas :)

Well, the patch must work the same with XP and Vista, did he download the correct one? (he has a retail 505 games version, right?).
And if possible ask him to send dxdiag and detailed description of the problem to the support (support@1cpublishing.eu).