PDA

View Full Version : Head-bob Glitch

Thel
05-27-2009, 03:11 AM
I can make my self only so simple. Head bob is broken.

for a large number of use that by the game and put up with the slowwwwww play caused by the game not using half your prossesor. Then figure out how to walk sidways threw the first door. We then get to the point that "Head-bob" kicks on.

It clearly toggle-able the game does it for some parts. but if you not running at 30+ fps it makes you screen seem like your crouch button is on rapid fire.

From what I've read theres no know fix. if any one has a mod, consol command, or heavy blunt object that can fix it I will get down on my knees and suck you off for it. OH MY GOD I try to think of something that gets to me as bad as this and I can't.

if you don't want to or can post because of the moderators my e-mail is Triodit@yahoo.com

softlad
06-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Has there been an answer to this problem in another thread, or does it just suck to be us? If it can be fixed, I'd like to know how, if not, fine, I'd just like to know really..

Ascendant
06-18-2009, 04:19 PM
If this is that glitch where you just seem to jump up and down CONSTANTLY, then I've just encountered it, and I don't understand why.

*Minor Spoilers*

I'm on level 4, Storm. There's another picture (that tells the story of that tribe) on a staircase, and as soon as I'd picked it up, not only could I not go up those stairs (which was actually necessary), and the head-bobbing kicked in. I loaded a previous save, and decided to ignore the picture. It let me go up and do my thing, but along the way, the glitch kicked in. It lagged me up, and I'm not even sure how I managed to kill those foes in my way... I couldn't even see what I was doing.

This needs to be fixed, along with all of the other problems.

GeodeJr
07-14-2009, 10:31 PM
Same as you guys, I'm stuck on level (spoilers) 14; and after being almost decaped' by the guy with the axe, i pushed my jump button, and now Alex won't stop jumping.

I JUST WANT TO PLAY EASILY!!! *sob* :cry:

If anyone has any ideas, please post.