PDA

View Full Version : Fly an Airplane

jessedevries
05-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Any1 know how to fly a airplane with the addon for multiplayer:confused:

Meep129
05-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Make a soldier enter the airplane, i use direct fire mode, so when he is in, use the arrow keys (or WADS as i assigned it) and move a bit. Then hit the space bar to take off, use UP to go DOWN and press DOWN to go UP. best to practice in the map maker first

jessedevries
05-23-2009, 08:21 PM
thanks this helps me:-P

shcKr-
07-27-2009, 04:13 PM
I know how to use the direct fire mode to take off, and also shoot in this mode, but obviously when the plane is in the air i can come off direct fire and use the point and click to make the plane fly to that spot and circle.
But can you also use the ground fire option to make it attack the ground, as i have tried this and cant get it to work.. but in theory it should.

if not, is there a way to lock the camera behind the plane?

Trog
07-28-2009, 05:39 AM
I know how to use the direct fire mode to take off, and also shoot in this mode, but obviously when the plane is in the air i can come off direct fire and use the point and click to make the plane fly to that spot and circle.
But can you also use the ground fire option to make it attack the ground, as i have tried this and cant get it to work.. but in theory it should.

if not, is there a way to lock the camera behind the plane?

Shift key plus f key at same time will put you in 3rd person view behind the plane,

Does anyone know how to land?

shcKr-
07-28-2009, 08:43 AM
thankyou trog,
ermmm i landed yesterday by losing my altitude, then pressing spacebar, just like you do to take off.

forest1102
08-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Hi there, Would a new one like me be welcome here?
Thanks so much in deed.:o

demande simulation pret personnel en ligne (http://simulationpretpersonnel.com) - Pret personnel en ligne et de comparer les meilleurs taux afin de... La demande de prĂȘt personnelen lignedemande simulation pret personnel en ligne (http://simulationpretpersonnel.com)

kingtiger093
09-19-2009, 11:12 PM
thankyou trog,
ermmm i landed yesterday by losing my altitude, then pressing spacebar, just like you do to take off.

just land it on a big road (spacekey to land)