PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines

Vonbrown
05-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Man this is a tough one, can't count how many times I have saved, restarted.
At the beginning of the scenario, it's mentioned about the mixed defense data on the right flank AND the easiest way to cross defensive lines. Is this the proper way to start or should I wait till my left flank advances and cross at the intersection, working my way up the road? It seems I can't get away without killing the enemy myself, thus creating a situation to signal an ALARM.
I am trying to stay hidden, but seems I just keeping getting caught. What's the best route to take. I understand my missions, how do you complete this? I use my men in a over watch formation (like leapfrog) staying in the bushes, craters, and buildings. I equip my men with a silenced pistol, and keep them on HOLD FIRE, but seems I'm forced to manually "pop" a stray german.

Leutnant_von_Hausman
05-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Knives are your friend. I tended to take one man at a time, and not leapfrog, because then you get strung out, and you may be left in a situation where you have to try to move/save multiple people at once. Basically USE the bushes a lot, try not to kill anybody, and remember that troops can't see behind them. There are a couple of times when its VERY hard to sneak past, and knives are your friends then (they are actually silent, unlike silenced pistols).

The Right hand side is probably easier for completion of the mission, but *SPOILER* the left hand side is the one you are forced to attack up in the next mission, so destroying all the AT guns there is probably more useful.

nilloc93
05-25-2009, 12:57 AM
man i am having a insanly hard time on this mission aswel, i am just not a "be quiet don't go over there and rip his head off" guy i will try your suggestions hausaman thanks