PDA

View Full Version : Last soviet M--SUBMARINE

ss11955
05-20-2009, 11:09 PM
at beginning how to get into COMMUNICATION bldg. ? sneak in or outside of fence etc. ?? would appreciate help here. thank you. great game i am muddling through. Jim:confused:

CPLWeeks
05-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Don't worry about being stealthy here. The way I did this was to have my team swim across the bay, jump the troops manning the AA emplacement, man it, and then lay waste to everything that smelled even faintly of sauer-kraut. Once things died down, I moved my troops toward the comm building, used the sniper to take out the gunners in the towers, and then occupied the building with little or no resistance.

You'll want to have one man low-crawl into the building, as the door is in full-view of the rest of the yard; and putting a sniper in the tower behind the comm building doesn't hurt either. Hope this helps!

haorant
05-23-2009, 07:18 PM
this is not how i did it i put one of my men in the high grass on that cliff like thing(i cant explane better but it is on the sub side)the i told my other men to shoot at the gardes then all the grades will come his way the tell your other solider do run up the stares and kill the two men inside then your assault team will come