PDA

View Full Version : Counting down until the release date!!! Russian version is released!

Ubaku
05-20-2009, 07:16 PM
RnR has been released in Russia!!!!!

Freak Of Nature
05-20-2009, 07:52 PM
http://timeanddate.com/s/17r9

Above is how long we have to wait until RnR finally comes out. In Novosibirsk Russia time, appropriately.

Lets discuss what we are going to do until the game comes out in this thread. What type of upgrades we are planning to get for our computer, what we will do the first instant we can hold the disc in our hands, and so on.

Ok I will be the first one. Well my pc is not good it's 7~8 years old: Intel celeron 2.0 ghz 768Ram, Geforce 6200 256Mb, R'n'R should still run, but if it lags I will play it on my sisters Laptop: Intel dual core 1.66 ghz, 1gb Ram and Radeon VGA with 512Mb.

When it have my copy of game installed I will obviously turn on the game.

Wach intro videos (I alway do that :D)

In main menu I will choose "Instant Order" and check out trucks with their specifications, then see how cities look look like.

After that I will go to options to see controls, I have noticed in videos that there are a lot of active keys

Later I will start Carier/Single player Mode and probably choose hardest difficulty level. And see all intro videos with excitement.

I think the first truck I will be able to buy will be International 9800, or maybe I could afford better.

So, when I will have my truck I will go to warehouse to load. I think I will take load without racing, because I would loose my way and the nearest intersection since I wouldn't know where to go, and probably finnished last :D

After first jorney I might choose load with racing,to see how competitor AI works.
I'll try to obey traffic laws, well I will only be speeding until cops sees me. If they pulls me over I will stop. I'll try to be a good driver, not tu crash in everyone so that everything such as cop chase would be exciting and interesting during my play, when I finally do something worng.

When I have enough money I will buy truck from those: Mack vision, peterbilt, Kenworth T200, T600. Or International. I will buy same trucks to all my employees so I could rezognize them on road. I used to buy orange DAFs to my employees in Hard truck 2 :D

I think thats all for now :D What are you going to do Ubaku? :)

Qwx
05-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Oh dear, Freak Of Nature had a LOT of time to think it tgrough... No wonder ;D

As for me, everything starts with the release itself. I wonder, wether there be a Lithuanian translation. Hard Truck 2 had such an awesome translation, I would love to have this one translated too. Normally I'm not a big fan of translations... But Hard Truck 2 was something special :). Unfortunatelly, I doubt this is going to happen again. Then I wonder, who will publish it in Lithuania, and what's going to be the price. Also, if the won't be translated, I hope it'll be in English (I won't play Russian version ;[ ).

And if everything goes to plan, I can imagine holding CD (or maybe CDs?) of the game in my hands. Well, installation, launch. Of cource, I'll watch all the videos for first (few) times. In menu, first place to visit - options. First I'll look at the graphic, audio settings. Then go over to controls - see all available actions, and try to memorize things. Maybe adjust something.

And then, I'll go straight for career. Probably medium level. If there's going to be arcade/simulation slider like in Hard Truck 2, gonna make maximum simulation. If there's going to be traffic density slider, I'll make something like 3/4, 4/5, or maybe maximum density (like those cars :)). Launch the game, and see where it takes me. Well, I'll probably have visit to San Francisco as a top priority - Midown Madness 2 had quite an acurate copy of it, and I love to compare it with other sources :)

As for comuter specs, I should do fine. Mine is ~4 years old, but the game probably will be as old as my PC :)
CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz (not only really good heater, but does its calculation job too :D).
GPU: nVidia GeForce 6600 256MB.
RAM: 1GB (should increase it anyway, firefox is very demanding, and stuff).

What about the others? Ubaku?
PS. I'm still waiting for international release date :}

Tom Sawyer
05-21-2009, 12:24 AM
Yeah the international release...nobody has a specific date!?

trucknisse
05-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Learn russian, so I can immediately play the game.

Hopefully watch new screenshots, trailers, and play the demo.

Freak Of Nature
05-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Learn russian, so I can immediately play the game.

Hopefully watch new screenshots, trailers, and play the demo.

You're not gonna wait for english version? :D

Ubaku
05-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Personally I'm going to get a friend in Ukraine to buy me a Russian version on Nov 27. Then once he sends it here, I will make many videos and screenshots of gameplay for all of you. ;-)

Also some reviews of the game, and a description. Basically you will know all from me. It is slightly unfair that you guys are getting screwed because its a Russian game. But most likely the European and American release wont be too long after Nov 27.

Ubaku
06-05-2009, 12:05 AM
We have an awesome brand new timer by a Russian member of 1c forums. It says "Time left until release date"

Days, Hours, minutes, seconds.

http://spynet.hop.ru/RnR/index.html

Whiskey
06-05-2009, 06:24 PM
hahaha

Freak Of Nature
06-05-2009, 06:58 PM
We have an awesome brand new timer by a Russian member of 1c forums. It says "Time left until release date"

Days, Hours, minutes, seconds.

http://spynet.hop.ru/RnR/index.html

Very nice, I saw they have a competition with prizes. who makes better timer will get Rig'n'roll and another prizes, why don't we have such a competition here?

Ubaku
06-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Very nice, I saw they have a competition with prizes. who makes better timer will get Rig'n'roll and another prizes, why don't we have such a competition here?

They said, they can't do it until there is an official American and other countries release date announced. When there is, we will also have a competition.

I don't know if winner will get Rignroll, that was just my suggestion to them. Hopefully they will take it.

bubblesjs
06-07-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm going to read the instruction manual cover to cover before I even stick the disc in the drive LOL. Anyway, after it installs I'm probably going to change a few of the controls around and the put the game on full graphics. Then I'll probably put it on it's hardest setting whatever will make it most simulation like. Then I'll probably go and masturbate over the physics and realism, haha just kidding. Anyway, my computer should be able to handle it, if got a AMD phenom quad core with 3gb of ram and a g-force 9600, so it should run perfectly!

bakingcookies
06-19-2009, 04:35 AM
I know what I'm gonna do when it comes out. I'm going to download it.

akaFr0sT
06-29-2009, 04:41 PM
i know what I AM going to do when it's released. i'm gonna rub the CD/DVD against a mule's ass and then torch it.

or i would do what me and others said in this thread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6283

Freak Of Nature
06-29-2009, 06:03 PM
i know what I AM going to do when it's released. i'm gonna rub the CD/DVD against a mule's ass and then torch it.

or i would do what me and others said in this thread http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6283

And that means you'll be playing the game and having some fun... those kinda jokes are as funny as funeral...

akaFr0sT
06-29-2009, 07:44 PM
And that means you'll be playing the game and having some fun... those kinda jokes are as funny as funeral...

too bad i ain't jokin'.i am absolutely sure this game is just another 18 Wheels of Steel/americanish truck driving game

Qwx
06-29-2009, 08:04 PM
too bad i ain't jokin'.i am absolutely sure this game is just another 18 Wheels of Steel/americanish truck driving game

Have you read any of the topics, concerning news about the game? Did you knew, there is going to be storyline in the game to start with? Have you seen driver hiring, different race types? From what I see, it's going to be different from 18 WoS, that I haven't played, but have seen enough video/other stuff, to have some certain impression. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

Oh, and another thing... Have you played "King of the Road" (Hard Truck 2)?

To me, your comments do look funny. I can't understand people complaining about the game, visiting forum to keep complaining about something, that they haven't seen yet, explaining how they're not going to play it, or how they're going to dislike it after playing :). I mean, really... :)

Freak Of Nature
06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Have you read any of the topics, concerning news about the game? Did you knew, there is going to be storyline in the game to start with? Have you seen driver hiring, different race types? From what I see, it's going to be different from 18 WoS, that I haven't played, but have seen enough video/other stuff, to have some certain impression. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

To me, your comments do look funny. I can't understand people complaining about the game, visiting forum to keep complaining about something, that they haven't seen yet, explaining how they're not going to play it, or how they're going to dislike it after playing :). I mean, really... :)

I agree with you :) I think after Rig'n'Roll is released, developers should work on the 4thpart os series, which action is set in 2024 with flying spacetrucks and stuff like that, it will surely be something NOT like 18 Wos lol....

akaFr0sT
07-02-2009, 06:47 PM

i DID play "King of the Road" (Hard Truck 2) and it was the best truck driving game ever. it still is from every POV besides graphics since it's very old. R'n'R will never get even close to what Hard Truck 2 was.

Freak Of Nature
07-02-2009, 07:41 PM
i DID play "King of the Road" (Hard Truck 2) and it was the best truck driving game ever. it still is from every POV besides graphics since it's very old. R'n'R will never get even close to what Hard Truck 2 was.

And you decided so, after watching the videos of not final version of the game? they still have 5 months. and why does it look so bad too you? because of the physics? Don't you think it will be ok if the driver was driving normaly? In hard truck 2 if you drive so fast as in R'n'R the truck almost starts to fly on simple curves... well i'm sure that R'n'R physics will be better than HT2 and definately not worse... Just drive like a normal person and you'll love physics. :)

Qwx
07-02-2009, 08:46 PM
He's probably not comparing Rig'n'Roll to Hard Truck 2, but he's comparing it to 18 WoS. The way I understood it, if the game is based on real US roads, it can never ever be as fun as Hard Truck 2, disregarding the fact, that it's being developed by same SoftLab-NSK developers. The same developers, who created that "best truck driving game ever". Hm, but of course, if you shift the action from fantasy roads into US, make new physics etc, game automatically becomes one from the 18 WoS series :). Developers sudenly start acting like SCS colective.

And that, my coleagues, is what I call brilliant logic :)

Freak Of Nature
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
He's probably not comparing Rig'n'Roll to Hard Truck 2, but he's comparing it to 18 WoS. The way I understood it, if the game is based on real US roads, it can never ever be as fun as Hard Truck 2, disregarding the fact, that it's being developed by same SoftLab-NSK developers. The same developers, who created that "best truck driving game ever". Hm, but of course, if you shift the action from fantasy roads into US, make new physics etc, game automatically becomes one from the 18 WoS series :). Developers sudenly start acting like SCS colective.

And that, my coleagues, is what I call brilliant logic :) Yeah right if the game is set in America - it's crap :D better make imaginary roads next time huh :D Anyway California is one of the best choice to me, I always wanted to see San Francisco and Los Angeles in a computer game :)

Ndru
07-03-2009, 10:26 AM
I so can't wait for the game to come out.

The only problem I have with american roads (and for that matter roads in any truck simulator, 18WOS included) is that they are not very demanding. The best roads where on mod maps for haulin/ETS like Alps or Poland.

Bombakas
07-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Awsome countdown. Thanks!

Ubaku
07-04-2009, 11:01 PM
Winner of Russian countdown timer contest at Russian 1c forums made this.

http://spynet1978.narod.ru/D3_2/index.html

Isn't it beautiful? :)

Freak Of Nature
07-05-2009, 07:59 AM
Winner of Russian countdown timer contest at Russian 1c forums made this.

http://spynet1978.narod.ru/D3_2/index.html

Isn't it beautiful? :)

when will we have such contest :/ ?

Ubaku
07-06-2009, 06:16 AM
I guess when the international date is officially announced. They gave the winners credits in rubles (Russian money) that you can use at the 1C online store.

Even I got 450 rubles. $15 Hehe. Still nice. ;-)

For this forum they will have to do Euros. expensive. LOL.

persoiranian
07-18-2009, 05:17 PM
the release date im still waiting and waiting and waiting and......

Qwx
07-18-2009, 09:00 PM
the release date im still waiting and waiting and waiting and......

It looks, like it's going to be January 2010 for international release ;]

Freak Of Nature
07-19-2009, 07:50 AM
It looks, like it's going to be January 2010 for international release ;]

Maybe now admin can confirm it... Nike-it can you?

Nike-it
07-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Maybe now admin can confirm it... Nike-it can you?

Most likely yes. But we don't know the exact date.

Freak Of Nature
08-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Guys only 100 days left till RnR will be released :)

mcTrucker
08-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Guys only 100 days left till RnR will be released :)

100 DAYS O_o.
Damn thats 18 days later then German Truck Simulator.
Hope They Dont lose money whit it.

movo.
08-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Believe me, R'n'R physics are 100 times better than those 18 Wheels games made by SCS...

GinXeng
09-11-2009, 04:02 AM
Believe me, R'n'R physics are 100 times better than those 18 Wheels games made by SCS...But 18WOS Crash Physics are 100 times better then those of RnR.

yuhui2009
09-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Personally I'm going to get a friend in Ukraine to buy me a Russian version on Nov 27. Then once he sends it here, I will make many videos and screenshots of gameplay for all of you. ;-)

Also some reviews of the game, and a description. Basically you will know all from me. It is slightly unfair that you guys are getting screwed because its a Russian game. But most likely the European and American release wont be too long after Nov 27.

By then, you can provide us all with to download?

yuhui2009
09-11-2009, 06:06 AM
I guess when the international date is officially announced. They gave the winners credits in rubles (Russian money) that you can use at the 1C online store.

Even I got 450 rubles. $15 Hehe. Still nice. ;-)

For this forum they will have to do Euros. expensive. LOL.

1C of the game are not very expensive

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/buy-download

This is the English version of the price, I do not know the price of Russian

nicknackpaddywack
09-15-2009, 08:21 PM
But 18WOS Crash Physics are 100 times better then those of RnR.

how the hell did you work that one out?!

sergini0
10-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello guys, i am reading about this game for a lot of time, i am very interested about it. The old Rig'n'Roll was the first PC game i've played, this game means a lot for me, and, i see it's the same soundtrack, a very important thing in my point of view, the 1st Rig'n'Roll, was ... just incredible for me, for my first pc game, i had it original bought, the russian version. So when will this game be released? i saw a lot of videos with gameplays, a year and a half ago, well, i don't really know what can i expect at. You sad, in august, that there are about 100 days left. Probably i did not red where i should.

P.S.: Sorry for my english, i'm learning this language at school, it's not my native language.

Freak Of Nature
10-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Hello guys, i am reading about this game for a lot of time, i am very interested about it. The old Rig'n'Roll was the first PC game i've played, this game means a lot for me, and, i see it's the same soundtrack, a very important thing in my point of view, the 1st Rig'n'Roll, was ... just incredible for me, for my first pc game, i had it original bought, the russian version. So when will this game be released? i saw a lot of videos with gameplays, a year and a half ago, well, i don't really know what can i expect at. You sad, in august, that there are about 100 days left. Probably i did not red where i should.

P.S.: Sorry for my english, i'm learning this language at school, it's not my native language.

Hi, Everything's fine with your english. Russian version will be released very soon, on 27th November!!! English in January 2010. :)

sergini0
10-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the very fast reply, man, 27th november is very close :X, there is about one month and 2 weeks, yupii!! i can play the russian version, i remember some "buttons" :)).

Ubaku
11-01-2009, 06:28 PM
25 days
607 hours
36454 minutes
2187266 seconds

Until the release of RnR the game we have been waiting for 7 years. Wow. I might just have a heart attack We made it people. ;-)

Whiskey
11-01-2009, 06:46 PM
We need to be ready for the last sprint. The finish line is very close :grin:

Flagman_20
11-01-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm not going to hold my breath untill I see it in the 1C Online shop or somewhere else.
Come on guys, we've been through this before.

I seriously hope that this is the final release date. I really really do. But I'm not going to keep my hopes up.

movo.
11-02-2009, 07:29 AM
But before they only annouched a year like 2005 of 2006, now it's a real date like 27th of November ;)

Qwx
11-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Yes, before we hade estimated dates, now it's an official release date, so there's a huge difference ;)

We might as well start a massive worldwide party, or do something other, to properly meet the BIG day :D

Ubaku
11-19-2009, 11:12 PM
7 days til this version I bought starts working. LOL. 11:59pm next Thursday I'm gonna have some fun. :-D

Freak Of Nature
11-20-2009, 07:22 AM
7 days til this version I bought starts working. LOL. 11:59pm next Thursday I'm gonna have some fun. :-D

You're not the only one! I will be playing too! :D

GinXeng
11-20-2009, 10:07 AM
As will I

Stoned_Trucker
11-21-2009, 01:37 AM
I lost all interest when they said they were pulling the multiplayer side of it due to time.

It took them 6⅔ years to come up with that? $h!t man they could have waited another 2 years to keep that in the game.

Hell most people lost all interest in the game when they kept saying this year, then next year, then the year after then... Got old

Hell my last visit here was in 2008 lol

deathblade00
11-21-2009, 01:46 AM
For as long as we have been waiting for this GAME it better be worth it or poeple are going to go crazy

Stoned_Trucker
11-21-2009, 01:47 AM
For as long as we have been waiting for this GAME it better be worth it or poeple are going to go crazy

2nd!

USA Trucker
12-03-2009, 07:55 PM
I have been viewing RigNRoll.com since the spring, and from what I see it looks to be a real treat compared to other trucking games I have played. I can hardly wait for the US release. :grin: :!:

Rob_G
12-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I have been viewing RigNRoll.com since the spring, and from what I see it looks to be a real treat compared to other trucking games I have played. I can hardly wait for the US release. :grin: :!:

lol i have been watching this game for at least the last 3 years, possibly 4!!! tbh i expected the release long before now, i just hope its worth the wait and i hope they fix the save issue in the english release as i run windows 7 x64 :(

USA Trucker
12-30-2009, 11:41 PM
lol i have been watching this game for at least the last 3 years, possibly 4!!! tbh i expected the release long before now, i just hope its worth the wait and i hope they fix the save issue in the english release as i run windows 7 x64 :(

Well, you must be really eager to get your hands on it. :lol: I just purchased Windows 7, 64 too. I also have a new computer coming Jan 4. It's fully loaded, and I expect to get the most out of this game with it. I also plan on getting Grand Theft Auto 4. RoadRanger posted some nice trucking videos of it, and I liked what I saw. :cool:

Here's the link: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=131127&postcount=1

obsolum
01-01-2010, 11:25 AM
I also plan on getting Grand Theft Auto 4. RoadRanger posted some nice trucking videos of it, and I liked what I saw. :cool:

Here's the link: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=131127&postcount=1
Just so you know, GTA4 doesn't come with those trucks, they are mods which you'll have to download and install that alter existing vehicles. You also can't haul any loads or attach trailers or really do anything else than just drive around (which, to be fair, can be quite entertaining). There is also no native support for Logitech wheels so you'll have to fiddle around quite a bit (possibly with 3rd party apps and creating custom files and whatnot) to get your G25 to work somewhat properly with it. There are also no manual transmissions in the game and no working cockpits (gauges, dials, moving steering wheel etc). So while it can be fun it's still nothing like a proper trucking game (obviously it's not meant to be one).

Just thought I'd mention it if those trucks are the only reason you're getting this game.

Rob_G
01-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Modding GTA4 takes forever and crashes the game alot once done, and obsolum is right about the G25 support i still have not been able to set my wheel up properly, also yes i am very eager to get my hands on this game, lets just hope it does not disappoint!!

SkylitTrucker
02-07-2010, 12:46 AM
well all i know is after 8 years of waiting for this, im anxious and cant wait to hear on either a date when we can pre order the game or when the actual release is, either way im tired of waiting...

GinXeng
02-07-2010, 05:02 AM
I been waiting for this game for 8 years and its sad to say that now I have my CDL and the game still aint out. That says alot. Still nice to try out the game just to see what they did with it even though I'm driving real trucks now. I'm playing the real R'N'R since I live in california and no they are no pictures on the side of my trailers of what my load is :)