PDA

View Full Version : Some more MP options should be added.

Morgoth
05-19-2009, 11:57 AM
As has been talked about before things like more choices other than the 'No Artillary','Infantry Only',or 'All Vehicles' should be added i think.

I think you could add say options like 'Light','Medium' & 'Heavy tanks' only.
But make it so you could have a combination of all of those,ie,light & heavy or medium & light tanks or medium & heavy,that would solve the problem of only using tanks for particular times of the war as during the war most tanks started off light then medium then heavy for all sides.

For instance at the beginning of ww2 panzer i's,ii's were light tanks,panzer iii's medium & panzer iv's heavy tanks,but by the wars last months panzer's i + ii+iii's were discontinued,panzer iv's & v's were medium tanks & panzer vi's were heavy.

So that being the case options for Light tanks & Medium Tanks only or Medium Tanks & Heavy Tanks only would be best thing i think.:-)

Of course that would also include Self Propelled Guns or Artillary to.

P.S.I played an infantry only 8*8 game last night & although fun it was kinda overrun with people on both sides buying loads of Heavy MG's,my point being might be a good idea to have the option to turn off those or mortors or guns on the infantry only modes.

happy
05-28-2009, 07:44 AM
With infantry play around with the resources option.
with a lower setting it will take awhile for you to see hvy mg's and mortars and if they show up it's in small numbers.

Also found out that teamwork and giving and receiving forces from other players can help too. If your teammate is under siege and busy repelling an attack on lets say his left flank and you're in the adjoining sector, send over a rifle or mg squad and assign them to his command.

the only thing missing is a VOIP or TS server for this game. As having a way to quickly listen and talk to teammates can be the difference between victory and defeat.