PDA

View Full Version : Hide Bodies

VON
05-18-2009, 08:05 PM
I just got this game so maybe a simple question: how do you hide bodies in 1st. stealth mission from Allied campaign?

Morgoth
05-18-2009, 09:04 PM
I just got this game so maybe a simple question: how do you hide bodies in 1st. stealth mission from Allied campaign?

If you put your cursor over them it turns into a hand,press & your guy will pick up the dead body,then simply take body to a place where the enemy dont look,like in a bush or tree line & drop the body there.:-)

Mack the Knife
05-18-2009, 09:10 PM
not absolutely certain of this but i believe in some missions you don't have the capability of carrying the dead. i can't recall if the hand icon just isn't there or doesn't work when you try to use it.

VON
05-19-2009, 06:21 AM
Ok! Thanks for the reply.

Morgoth
05-20-2009, 05:59 PM
not absolutely certain of this but i believe in some missions you don't have the capability of carrying the dead. i can't recall if the hand icon just isn't there or doesn't work when you try to use it.

You can you just have to go into your abilities section,that looks like a couple of cogs on your menu,press the hand shape to pick up,then over the body you want to pick up.:-)

Although for quicker action you can put the control for pickup in your short cut menu.