PDA

View Full Version : Rig'n'Roll Release date 27th November

Freak Of Nature
05-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Found on TruckPol. It says it's officia, I thought we are the first to know release date.... Anyway Admin please confirm if this date is true.

google translation

It was also officially announced release date known dolgostroya - «Dalnoboyschikov 3». Moment of Truth is the 27 th of November this year.

The long road dalnoboyschika

While the game looks pretty good. But no, I am wrong. Just look strashnenko game, but in terms of gameplay more brighter prospects. God is with her, the graphics, the truth you are interested in the stones of California's roads in the game on the carriage of goods? Here you and bi-biiii (which we signal), and hole-hole (startuem) or even bigbadabum! (crowd of people turned in our favor, but we pretend that we just sat behind the wheel and have no relationship to the accident on the monitor). Home - time to take advantage of the menu item «Avariyka», and by paying some amount, to continue to enjoy your administration, if one may say, almost a tank.

Sverhrealistichnol 1; physics of the game is not worth waiting for, although the system damage is present, and - on first glance - well deserved the epithet «a good». The damage is not only visually, but also influence the behavior of vehicles on the road. Weather conditions also refreshing gameplay, because of rain machine becomes trudnoupravlyaemoy. Sami machine well detailed and beautifully accelerated after the injection of nitrogen.

There are videovstavki, who played at some point, for example, when you knits the police or you come to the hotel to rest. Key points on the map a lot, but she is quite big. I once again forgot how many kilometers there, more importantly, that you should always be where to go.

Is present in the game and economic model. The player is free to create their own team and raise revenue. A few sliders that we regulate, how and where to carry a computer bolvanchikam, buy them cars - and see how over time, added to our coffers. True, it is to monitor the rate of satisfaction with our ward, otherwise he did not bring you profit, but also leave in the red. What is more, the more experienced drivers, we can hire - and the more money it will bring us. «Capturing» key points on the map, we can expand its sphere of influence. This, of course, not taykun, but nobody promised. Thank God, indeed.

The plot is, and this is all about him, although we still arrange developers questioning tendentiously. Side quests are, for example, it is possible to pick up voters in the way citizens and bring him home. In general, I assume that the fans and lovers of toy trucks and transport of goods will be satisfied.

trucknisse
05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
WoW. Thats a pretty specific date. Not just a month, but an actual date.

Admin?

Azabache
05-18-2009, 11:16 PM
What do they mean by "physics of the game is not worth waiting for"?

trucknisse
05-19-2009, 01:24 AM
What do they mean by "physics of the game is not worth waiting for"?

Probably that graphics is not on par with other games currently being released. I would expect this, considering how long they have been developing this game.

Nike-it
05-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I will be able to confirm this date in 1-2 days, right now it is most probable date for Russia, about international release I don't have information.

yuhui2009
05-19-2009, 10:49 AM
I would like to ask, where to see the date?

Tom Sawyer
05-19-2009, 01:43 PM
I will be able to confirm this date in 1-2 days, right now it is most probable date for Russia, about international release I don't have information.

How will you get the information?

Nike-it
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM
How will you get the information?

From my boss;)

Tom Sawyer
05-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Your boss, is it the 1C boss...

Ubaku
05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I have confirmation. It is the real date. Another official 1C representative at the Russian 1C forums has posted the date.

http://forums.games.1c.ru/index.php?type=thread&msg_id=2237660 In Russian.

Guys we have made it. We didn't die in the process. I think I am dreaming. Begins cursing and goes to get a bottle of vodka........

Whiskey
05-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Yes!! We see the light at the end of the tunel :-P
I hope we could drive the last meters in a truck hehe

(Waiting for Nike confirmation to explode of joy)

Ubaku
05-19-2009, 07:32 PM
They posted about the KRI conference where the release date was announced and yet they are still afraid to post the date itself on rignroll.com. Just post it already!!!!

I know the person in charge of rignroll.com I will ask him why they cant post it yet. Or maybe they will later. If they do, major interest in the game will arise again.

http://rignroll.com/index.php?type=new_id&publ_id=508

GinXeng
05-19-2009, 08:17 PM
I dont believe it untill I see it on the shelfs. Remembers these deverlopers are full of shit.

Qwx
05-19-2009, 08:39 PM
I dont believe it untill I see it on the shelfs. Remembers these deverlopers are full of shit.

Why are they full of shit?

I believe this release date is quite possible (dances with joy). And I also would understand developers not willing to announce it to soon. Think about it. If the date is really 2009 late fall, it would mean (and I believe it is so), that the game is still in fixing/finishing stage. No one wants to announce specific date, if they're not sure, they're gonna make it this time.

Developers don't want to disappoint us, they need us :). They need our support. They're not full of shit, they're full of ambitions and it's consequences. :)

PS: I'm pretty sure the game will come out this year. ;]

GinXeng
05-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Because they are full of shit. I guess you haven't been around as long as I have to know these guys change release dates more then they do with their underwear. Which is pretty strange, seeing as most of them are rumored to be incontinent

digit
05-19-2009, 11:01 PM

Yer im with you mate. I've believe it when I see it

trucknisse
05-19-2009, 11:31 PM
I want to believe ...

Pete379x
05-20-2009, 04:26 AM
Because they are full of shit. I guess you haven't been around as long as I have to know these guys change release dates more then they do with their underwear. Which is pretty strange, seeing as most of them are rumored to be incontinent

Huh so true. :P

nicknackpaddywack
05-20-2009, 11:16 AM

its not even gone gold yet?

Nike-it
05-20-2009, 12:30 PM
27th November 2009 is official release date for Russian Market. International release date will be announced later.
Also here are 3 new screens:
http://games.1c.ru/dalnoboyshchiki3/gallery/dalnoboyshchiki3_20.jpg
http://games.1c.ru/dalnoboyshchiki3/gallery/dalnoboyshchiki3_21.jpg
http://games.1c.ru/dalnoboyshchiki3/gallery/dalnoboyshchiki3_22.jpg

movo.
05-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Nice screens, they finally seem to understand what AA is :P

Ubaku
05-20-2009, 04:41 PM
So guys its been confirmed by Nike-it. Any other questions? Who else doesn't believe eh?

I can of course get confirmation from Igor Belago. ;-)

Just in time, I bought an awesome top of the line video card. :-)

I find it hilarious that after so many years, when the day finally came nobody believes. LMFAO!!!!!

Freak Of Nature
05-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Very nice screens, the peterbilt 387 looks so great, and damn I want to drive that Blue Kenworth T600, My all company will drive these trucks :D. Developers should update site With big and bold advertisement: "RIG"N"ROLL WILL BE RELEASED ON 27TH NOVEMBER 2009" And post many new screens or even make a new 2009 trailer to show how the game changed since 2008 year Igromir since when we last seen R'n'R gameplay and of course with sound for bigger effect. Admin could you send my requiest to your Boss? (I think it's Igor. Isn't he? :D)

Ubaku
05-20-2009, 07:06 PM
I know the person in charge of rignroll.com. I will email him and ask why they have not posted the date yet.

Freak Of Nature
05-20-2009, 07:09 PM
I know the person in charge of rignroll.com. I will email him and ask why they have not posted the date yet.

Thanks, also ask him to try to get us new stuff :D (You know what I mean :D I've mentioned above)

Ubaku
05-20-2009, 07:13 PM
Well they got us new screenshots. Let them spend time working on the game in my opinion.

Freak Of Nature
05-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Well they got us new screenshots. Let them spend time working on the game in my opinion.
Do as you want :) But I wouldn't mind if they made a 2009 trailer, I thin they will to advertise the game before release. Maybe Nike-it know if this may happen?

Qwx
05-20-2009, 08:39 PM

Well, I think I've been long enough. Lets see, when I started following this game development, I was still at school... So that makes it at least 2005/2006. Believe me, I know how long it takes for them to create the game. The thing you should pay attention to, is that every past date was only approximate, so, they only hoped to finish the game until that time. Now, the game is clearly close to an end (remember the letter from Igor, where he said, that some copies of game was handed out to test it?), and they gonna make that deadline. Think about it ;).

More personal question: have you ever overestimated your capabilities to finish some sort of a task? Have you ever had and ambitious "project" or something? And when you come to that realization, that you can't make it in time, you can choose several pathways to proceed:
1. Give up - you can just give up, and screw the whole project. It's just impossible.
2. Compromise - you can make compromises, lower your ambitions, leave out things, that could have made your project really special, but finish the work. And have something average.
3. Don't give up on your initial goal - you can go, and try to complete everything that was intended the best you can. And that's the hardest thing to do.

I actually don't know, how much does this Rig'n'Roll situation obey this situation I've made up. But I would be happy to know, that guys chose 3rd path (well, I believe some compromises had to be made anyway), witch to me seems they did.

And Nike-it: I want international release date soon! Oh my, we need this game as much as the Russian public does :o. My, oh my :)

trucknisse
05-21-2009, 03:32 PM
More personal question: have you ever overestimated your capabilities to finish some sort of a task? Have you ever had and ambitious "project" or something? And when you come to that realization, that you can't make it in time, you can choose several pathways to proceed:
1. Give up - you can just give up, and screw the whole project. It's just impossible.
2. Compromise - you can make compromises, lower your ambitions, leave out things, that could have made your project really special, but finish the work. And have something average.
3. Don't give up on your initial goal - you can go, and try to complete everything that was intended the best you can. And that's the hardest thing to do.

I understand what you are saying, and I have been there too. But this is not some little hack you do when you get home from school.
Do you know what Software Engineering is?
I don't think these guys do, but that is why it doesn't take three years to test a developed game for other game studios. All the things you describe, and much more, is part of the software engineering process, and you do all that BEFORE you start implementing the code. You make a plan on exactly what should be implemented, how it should be implemented, how it should be tested etc. When you start implementing, you already know exactly what to do, and that phase is the part that takes the least time. And because you know exactly what to do, you also know how long it will take.

Of course, its more complicated than this, but if you have done your software engineering homework properly you will have a chance to make the deadline. If you haven't, you are doomed to break it.

trucknisse
05-21-2009, 03:33 PM

And a comment from Igor would be great. :-). I bet he is so relieved now.

Ubaku
05-21-2009, 03:40 PM
LOL trucknisse I know all about engineering homework. I'm in college for electrical engineering. Yea, study or you are doomed. ;-)

Ron Falco
05-21-2009, 04:29 PM
well, I said I would come back when they finished the game, and here I am. This announcement is pretty good to hear on your last day of school. ;)

*waiting patiently for November 27th*

Qwx
05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Of course, its more complicated than this, but if you have done your software engineering homework properly you will have a chance to make the deadline. If you haven't, you are doomed to break it.

Oh, you're right! Somehow I haven't though about that. Believe me, I know that golden rule - complete your software before touching the actual code. Anyhow, I just wanted to battle that GinXeng's expression "full of..." People probably made mistakes, I hope they learned from them. But nobody wants to delay this game :)

Go Rig'n'Roll :D

trucknisse
05-21-2009, 08:05 PM
I am starting to actually believe this game will finally come out. I am really looking forward to it.
I think they should at least let us dedicated fans play the demo. I mean demo, the demo is already finished, and they let you play it at Igromir etc.

Freak Of Nature
05-21-2009, 08:41 PM
I am starting to actually believe this game will finally come out. I am really looking forward to it.
I think they should at least let us dedicated fans play the demo. I mean demo, the demo is already finished, and they let you play it at Igromir etc.

That would be great, but I would be satisfied if they released a new trailer with ingame sound :)

Tom Sawyer
05-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Is it November 27th the international date or only in Russia...

If it isn't the International date, does anyone know when it'll be release...?:cool:

trucknisse
05-22-2009, 12:07 AM
Is it November 27th the international date or only in Russia...

So far this date has only been confirmed for Russia.

ilkercindik
05-22-2009, 10:30 AM
ok. november 27th 2009.

than ?

june 2010

than

january 2011

and it goes....

pook
05-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Hmmm. lol. This is maybe 31. February 2024....

Freak Of Nature
05-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Hmmm. lol. This is maybe 31. February 2024....

jokes like that aren't funny anymore :P

Qwx
05-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Yup, the intellectual part of this community already accepted the date, and waiting patiently :D. No, seriously, there's huge difference between aproximate and exact dates, think about it ;)

What if there won't be an international release at all? :eek: I would then go, sit in a corner and cry. Or go outside and play with kites, and something :D. Summer is here. Music festivals ;)

Please, give us the date :}

trucknisse
05-23-2009, 06:49 AM
What if there won't be an international release at all? :eek: I would then go, sit in a corner and cry. Or go outside and play with kites, and something :D. Summer is here. Music festivals ;)

I would play the russian version then. Learn what needs to be learned. I am not worried about that.

movo.
05-23-2009, 12:15 PM
I agree with trucknisse, luckily I know someone whose living in Russia which could buy me a copy and send it to me.

Qwx
05-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Hmm, well, actually I already have some basic Russian skills. Can read, plus understand somewhat.. 6 years ago I had some Russian lessons at school, and at the end was quite good at them.. But it's just too hard for me to adapt to that language.. :D I don't know, I just live in this world of mine, filled with English (that, by some "wonderful" money saving practices of my school, never studied). Then there is German language, that I've spent some time learning, and put a lot of effort into it...

I know I can re-learn Russian, and get used to it.. But I just don't feel like doing it for a game :). At least not at this very moment. That kyrilica takes time to read at first :D. Well, things might change after game release, we'll see..

Anyhow, it would be to strange, if there were no English version of the game :). By the way I understand it, it was orientated towards western markets. Screens shots are English. Only problem might be publishing. And living in post Soviet country.. You know, happens ;]

Nike-it
05-26-2009, 09:44 AM
Guys, the international release should be close to the russian. I will defenitely inform you when I get exact information.

Tom Sawyer
05-26-2009, 11:29 AM
OK hope it isn't too fare from Russian release!

Freak Of Nature
05-26-2009, 02:57 PM
OK hope it isn't too fare from Russian release!

I wish it was released in Europe sooner than in Russia. Is that posible? I can't wait to play :)

Qwx
05-26-2009, 08:31 PM
I kind of suspect, that there will be international release, and it will be close to Russian. Just have to pass some time waiting for it, so I write almost everything, that pops into my head :D

akaFr0sT
05-28-2009, 04:08 PM
i hope this game will suck even MORE than i think IT WILL !

Ubaku
05-30-2009, 04:55 AM
i hope this game will suck even MORE than i think IT WILL !

Thats funny, then why are you here talking about it, if you think it sucks? ;-)

akaFr0sT
05-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Thats funny, then why are you here talking about it, if you think it sucks? ;-)

maybe because it became a joke?! don't worry I AM going to rip it from any of the torrent sites when it releases but u'll see me here mocking around after i try it out. after the last updates i'm sure it WILL suck!

hey check this out http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6283
it's a really good thread

RoadRanger
05-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Judging by the screenshots and videos I've seen, I suppose it will look OK for a game that's basically 5 years old. But the videos and translated interviews also have me worried about the physics of the simulation -- trailers drifting outward when making turns??? :confused:
I guess I should have paid more attention to my mirrors, because I've never seen that happen in Europe or the US. Hmm, perhaps trailers behave differently in Russia? ;) Or the truckers there put the pedal to the metal on icy roads... :cool:

Azabache
05-31-2009, 04:58 AM
Judging by the screenshots and videos I've seen, I suppose it will look OK for a game that's basically 5 years old. But the videos and translated interviews also have me worried about the physics of the simulation -- trailers drifting outward when making turns??? :confused:
I guess I should have paid more attention to my mirrors, because I've never seen that happen in Europe or the US. Hmm, perhaps trailers behave differently in Russia? ;) Or the truckers there put the pedal to the metal on icy roads... :cool:

In most videos trucks are driven more like a F1 car rather than a fully loaded semi-trailer, thats why I think the trailers swing out like they do. After all this time in the making, this game should be one of a kind if not the best.

obsolum
06-01-2009, 07:07 AM
After all this time in the making, this game should be one of a kind if not the best.
It most definitely should, but I have my doubts if it will.

Ubaku
06-05-2009, 12:02 AM
http://www.rignroll.com/index.php?type=new_id&publ_id=511

What more do you need? ;-)

digit
06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
http://www.rignroll.com/index.php?type=new_id&publ_id=511

What more do you need? ;-)

To see it on the shelves in shops

Freak Of Nature
06-05-2009, 07:01 PM
'Several big announcements were made after it. Official release date of the game in Russia and CIS countries was revealed – November 27th. Publisher and developer are also discussing plans about the evolution of the series.

I wonder what does that "CIS contries" mean can anyone explain me?

Qwx
06-05-2009, 09:28 PM
I wonder what does that "CIS contries" mean can anyone explain me?

I believe, it's Commonwealth of Independent States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Independent_States). The union, uniting some of the post Soviet countries. Lithuania, for some reason was not clever enough, and didn't joined it (I mean, haven't hey seen Rig'n"Roll coming? :D).

Anyways, this release is going to be in Russian... Hm, I'm still very anxiously waiting for international English release... And I'm getting a bit worried too :?

It's great to have game news updates, but... It still haven't touched my market :)

Oliwerko
06-06-2009, 09:00 AM
I guess the Intl. release date is going to be close to the Russian one, in terms of weeks.
Anyway, it's just a date. How many dates did we have?

I am going to believe that the game is released when I will open the box and there will be an actual disc to confirm that I did not buy a box full of papers with the letters "The game will be released in Q1 2010" on them.

Freak Of Nature
06-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Now I want to know wether there will be two versions in one dvd. I mean will we be able to choose language before installing? If yes there's no problem getting the game from Russia. :)

digit
06-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Now I want to know wether there will be two versions in one dvd. I mean will we be able to choose language before installing? If yes there's no problem getting the game from Russia. :)

The first version released will only have one language, russian. Its the same with most games mate! like ETS, was released in germany first and only had one language, german.

Freak Of Nature
06-06-2009, 01:42 PM
The first version released will only have one language, russian. Its the same with most games mate! like ETS, was released in germany first and only had one language, german.

If thats true then its not good :/. Nike-it could you find out wether there only be one language in the dvd?

Nike-it
06-08-2009, 06:59 AM
If thats true then its not good :/. Nike-it could you find out wether there only be one language in the dvd?

99% that Russian version will contain only russian language.