PDA

View Full Version : How to Rotate Units????

Warsaw003
05-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Can anyone please tell me how to rotate my units and constrution pieces so that they face the way that I want them to face???

haorant
05-16-2009, 02:19 PM
left click the unit then drag it the way u want it to face just like company of heroes (if you have played it)

RoTTenbox
05-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to rotate my units and constrution pieces so that they face the way that I want them to face???

Read this thread:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7079
If you took abit of time to search the forums you will find all your answers on the editor.
This thread has been made a sticky and if you had looked abit harder its right above your post at the top of the page "How To Use The Editor":rolleyes:

Warsaw003
05-17-2009, 12:25 AM
That didn't help me at all

Warsaw003
05-17-2009, 12:28 AM
left click the unit then drag it the way u want it to face just like company of heroes (if you have played it)

That didn't work!!!!:(

Just so you guys know, I'm using Men of War GEM editor 2.0 !!! For those who don't know!

RoTTenbox
05-17-2009, 07:31 AM
That didn't help me at all

You carn't read.
This was in the FAQ section of that link i gave you.

How do i rotate entities, change altitude ect... ?
press and hold:
A to change the altidude of entities.
Z to rotate an entity around its local up axis.
C to rotate entities around their common up axis. This is great to rotate several objects at once.
X to change the orientation of an entity. It's like a joystick.
S to change entity size

After selecting your entity/unit you press and hold these keys while moving your mouse to perform the desired action.

Now go and learn to read.

col_shedi_potter
07-31-2014, 05:31 PM
I was also frustrated by this while I was trying to place a bridge. The solution is to change the numerical value over in the left hand column under "properties for game entity" specifically the z axis under forms. I have the correct entry point selected in the attachment. It works on degree system so the values are 0 to 360 (though it converts it to a system of positive and negative numbers).