PDA

View Full Version : Why are people such d1@k$? We need help.

big1r1shbastard
05-15-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't know why people are suchs dicks on this site. I've seen a ton of people posting on problems with walking through walls and such after saving in the middle of the game. Not a single damn person has had the decency to walk us throught the solution. Even the people that have posted about the problem and have figured it out either give little or no instruction of what they did to correct the problem. One person comes close but falls short of letting us know how to save the corrections to wordpad. I, like another person, can't save d.consoleh = 1, it just says it can't save the changes. I will never buy another game from this company but I'd like to finnish the one I have. I just got into computer gaming after decades of consoles, got tired of them. Now, because I'm not a computer whiz I get treated like a moron. I just wish those who can help would.

OriginalMatt
05-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Well I didn't have any issues.
I simply opened up the cfg file in Notepad, altered the varible and saved.

Once I done that, I loaded up the game and used the Console to type in "d.noclip 0" and "d.fly 0".
Everything worked fine.

modar
05-16-2009, 01:04 PM
I had to save the edited file to desk top, then I had to drag and drop the desktop file into the ini folder. good luck.