PDA

View Full Version : Can I run this game?

Furious1964
05-13-2009, 01:28 AM
I have more intensive games on my system and was wondering if this one will run properly. I have a P4 2.8 Ghz processor and a Sapphire Radeon X1650 Pro viedo card with 512 MB of DDR2 VRAM. I tried a friends copy of the game and there was extreme lag so I unistalled it. I still couldn't believe that this game would lag so much seeing as I can run other newer games without a problem.

Can someone help me before I shell out the cash to buy something I can't use? :confused:

Nike-it
05-13-2009, 06:39 AM
I have more intensive games on my system and was wondering if this one will run properly. I have a P4 2.8 Ghz processor and a Sapphire Radeon X1650 Pro viedo card with 512 MB of DDR2 VRAM. I tried a friends copy of the game and there was extreme lag so I unistalled it. I still couldn't believe that this game would lag so much seeing as I can run other newer games without a problem.

Can someone help me before I shell out the cash to buy something I can't use? :confused:

Cryostasis is optimized for Nvidia cards, and in your case the lags and slowdowns will be very big, as your video is rather old and slow. This game is very demamding for video performance.

Furious1964
05-13-2009, 01:30 PM
Looks like a system upgrade is in the works. Have to see if I can get some good prices.