PDA

View Full Version : Official Word on D2D version please.

Hatchet
05-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Hello.
I just recently purchased the D2D version of Men of War. So you can imagine the headache I'm having with the patch issue.

Could I please get an official reply as to weather or not the D2D version is going to be patched soon or at all? I only have a small window of opportunity to get a refund and would love to have a working product.

Call me old fashioned, but I consider this a small request considering I'm a paying customer.

Thank you.

Nike-it
05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Hello.
I just recently purchased the D2D version of Men of War. So you can imagine the headache I'm having with the patch issue.

Could I please get an official reply as to weather or not the D2D version is going to be patched soon or at all? I only have a small window of opportunity to get a refund and would love to have a working product.

Call me old fashioned, but I consider this a small request considering I'm a paying customer.

Thank you.

The working patch for D2D version should be released in several days.

Morgoth
05-12-2009, 06:45 PM
The working patch for D2D version should be released in several days.

Nike-it,have you any idea why D2D is taking so long with the patch when most other versions are out,have they given a reason for the delay.:-)

Also is this going to be a regular thing with D2D,ie,late patches each time.

Nike-it
05-13-2009, 06:23 AM
Nike-it,have you any idea why D2D is taking so long with the patch when most other versions are out,have they given a reason for the delay.:-)

Also is this going to be a regular thing with D2D,ie,late patches each time.

All other patches will be ready together with others. The patch for D2D version is being prepared by Aspyr tech support, not 1C. So I can;t answer the question why so long.

steelerguynd
05-16-2009, 07:54 PM
the d2d patch is out on their patches page.

http://www.direct2drive.com/patches/