PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish Mode

Buhler
05-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Can we ever expect one?

Mack the Knife
05-11-2009, 08:42 PM
get in line, we want the japanese faction first...

Buhler
05-12-2009, 12:10 AM
I hope they can do both in one patch but seeing how well they did with the D2D patch makes me seriously doubt them...

Morgoth
05-20-2009, 06:13 PM
I hope they can do both in one patch but seeing how well they did with the D2D patch makes me seriously doubt them...

What is skirmish mode anyhow.:-)

I thought skirmish was just a tactic or way your troops were displaced,ie,spread about & not in formation.

Buhler
05-20-2009, 08:53 PM
What is skirmish mode anyhow.:-)

I thought skirmish was just a tactic or way your troops were displaced,ie,spread about & not in formation.

In the tactical sense, it is, but in RTS games its a phrase for a multiplayer-style game, except against AI opponents.

Mack the Knife
05-21-2009, 08:11 PM
What is skirmish mode anyhow
it's commonly known as sandbox where you can just sit and play with all units, all resources, no restrictions, no goals, no rules, just play...as far as i know it is not a multiplayer option.

Lancer
05-22-2009, 10:15 AM
it's commonly known as sandbox where you can just sit and play with all units, all resources, no restrictions, no goals, no rules, just play...as far as i know it is not a multiplayer option.

If a sandbox for MoW was ever released in a patch or mod I would think I had died and gone to heaven !

Morgoth
05-22-2009, 11:55 AM

You could preaty much do that when you start a multiplayer game with just you in it anyhow cant you.:-)

Buhler
05-22-2009, 10:02 PM
That's not what I was talking about, read:

multiplayer-style game, except against AI opponents.