PDA

View Full Version : Japan in editor no patched

ComRade707@russia
05-10-2009, 08:35 PM
i was playing the edtior and i went to something and all of a sudden japan was in mp humans and i spawned them and they fought and stuff so what the heck like wats going on they even looked japanese and stuff there guns too!any info would be nice!:-)

Prowlinger
05-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I would not use them yet... they may be bugged or not be all there... never know...

I will wait til next patch for them offically :)

Morgoth
05-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I would not use them yet... they may be bugged or not be all there... never know...

I will wait til next patch for them offically :)

My editor on my D2D unpatched version of the game crashed my pc with a serious error message when it restarted.:-)

Madf11
05-26-2009, 03:11 PM
yes, bugs often occur when using diffrent unsupported entities.

Warfreak166
06-12-2009, 10:17 AM
i have the japs too its with patch 1.11.3 (only for GEM editor) yeah there not complete there infantry is though (there weapons do look like the ones in real life and there uniforms are correct) and mortar (type 94) and machine gun (type 1) but they only have one tank which is the Chi-Nu i am making a custom mission for personal use cause i'm not that good in making missions the map is the japanese map Kanawa mine (not sure but it is japanese "Kanawa" where can you find that in europe) mine (which came with patch 1.11.3)