PDA

View Full Version : Cryostasis: Where can I find all of notes/cinematics online?

mjhhiv
05-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Pretty much as the title says. Is there some place that has all of the "Danko" notes, and notes from the captain that I can read easily? And is there somewhere that I could easily watch all of the in-game cinematics? I know Youtube has it buried in various walkthroughs, but I minus well just play the game again if I'm going to spend that much time watching...

Really, really loved the story, and I'd love to think about it more without having to slog through the (my opinion) mediocre gameplay again.

Thanks. :)

tranter1718
05-13-2009, 06:19 AM
when you load up the game in the main menu up at the top it says "diary." here, you can see all of the notes from the game that you've discovered. i accidentally saw this one day, so don't think it was obvious :)

any other cinematics i guess you'd have to find online in walkthroughs and such unfortunately.

mjhhiv
05-14-2009, 06:03 AM
Oh, well now don't I feel silly? It seems obvious enough once I found it, but I can't believe that I'd never seen it before.

Anyways, thanks a bunch!

Koki
05-15-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm going to hijack the thread a bit - is there any way to extract the game archives? I always wanted to put together the entire Danko's story as a movie.