PDA

View Full Version : What annoys me about digital downloads

Morgoth
05-07-2009, 07:28 PM
What gets me is that you cant even go and ask them a simple question,like with regards to D2D patch release,is there is no simple way to ask them,they have a plethera of options,that depend on you filling out details or tickets which they may or may not answer at all or eventualy,rather than speaking to a human being & saying what's happening here,what happend to good old fashioned manners & customer service.:-)

I mean there is nothing from noone about when or if a D2D patch will come out,its a disgrace.

fldash
05-07-2009, 07:58 PM
What gets me is that you cant even go and ask them a simple question,like with regards to D2D patch release,is there is no simple way to ask them,they have a plethera of options,that depend on you filling out details or tickets which they may or may not answer at all or eventualy,rather than speaking to a human being & saying what's happening here,what happend to good old fashioned manners & customer service.:-)

I mean there is nothing from noone about when or if a D2D patch will come out,its a disgrace.

A patch will come out. When, is to be determined... I heard we won't hear anything before Monday.

Morgoth
05-07-2009, 08:30 PM
A patch will come out. When, is to be determined... I heard we won't hear anything before Monday.

Yes but D2D should be telling us when,not leaving us in limbo to guess for ourselves,yet nothing from them.:mad: