PDA

View Full Version : Only one question.

gremdude
05-07-2009, 05:46 AM
I have one question and one question only... Does the multiplayer options allow you to set the time limit on matches to more than 60 minutes? preferably unlimited... faces of war had a time limit in the options that made it so that you couldnt set the match to last any longer than an hour... that is the most rediculous option i have ever seen... i mean if i want to play for 2 hours or more then why would a developer make it so that i cant?

anyways... if someone could please let me know about this ASAP then i will know if i am going to buy this game.

get back to me please

Gabe123
05-27-2009, 03:21 AM
I checked and the longest time limit you can allow is 90 minutes. However, this is WAY more than enough time to finish a match, at least all those that I have played, and I've got about 45 hours online play under my belt (yes, I know, not that much, but enough to answer the question). The fact that matches can not exceed 90 minutes should not discourage you from buying the game because even both rounds of a long, drawn out frontline battle is typically only about an hour long.