PDA

View Full Version : It's on Steam!!

Suitcase_Jefferson
05-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Get it while it's 10% off!

I was fed up with my Direct 2 Drive copy, so I just rebought it off of Steam.

And two other copies for my buddies.

Have fun guys! Seeya on the battlefield!

Morgoth
05-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Get it while it's 10% off!

I was fed up with my Direct 2 Drive copy, so I just rebought it off of Steam.

And two other copies for my buddies.

Have fun guys! Seeya on the battlefield!

Why i wouldnt buy it on steam is,once you buy a game with them,you have to play it through the steam system,& you can never sell it second hand as each copy has its own unique code which only works on your steam account,so gone are the days of buying & selling second hand pc games with steam products.

Also if you share your account say with a family member so you can both use the game,when playing online,if another guy playing the same online game as you & using your account comes online,you get kicked off.

Suitcase_Jefferson
05-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Why i wouldnt buy it on steam is,once you buy a game with them,you have to play it through the steam system,& you can never sell it second hand as each copy has its own unique code which only works on your steam account,so gone are the days of buying & selling second hand pc games with steam products.

Also if you share your account say with a family member so you can both use the game,when playing online,if another guy playing the same online game as you & using your account comes online,you get kicked off.

Personally, both are not a problem for me.

steelerguynd
05-07-2009, 11:14 PM
does the steam one have the official patch?

Suitcase_Jefferson
05-07-2009, 11:56 PM
does the steam one have the official patch?

Yes.

corleone11
05-08-2009, 12:55 PM
im also thinking about rebuying since there's still no patch for the D2D version. It's really starting to annoy me...