PDA

View Full Version : Mission 17 - Ivanov suddenly dies at the beginning

d0m
05-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey,

I got a problem with Mission 17. After entering the formation the ship
of Mr. Ivanov explodes and the game ends. I restarted the mission and
had the same result. Maybe someone has a savegame after that task?

email me please at heiko.traeger@gmx.de

thanks!!

ampuy
05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Hey,

I got a problem with Mission 17. After entering the formation the ship
of Mr. Ivanov explodes and the game ends. I restarted the mission and
had the same result. Maybe someone has a savegame after that task?

email me please at heiko.traeger@gmx.de

thanks!!

try loading mission16.end. It will remake mission 17 and correct some script problem

d0m
05-07-2009, 05:37 PM
well thx, that worked. but now,after that rugby game, i have to land near a fighter and when i try to land, my ship "goes" through the planet, it looks like a clipping error. its impossible for me to land at the blue marked spot. my ship keeps crashing. since i dont want to do the whole mission again, i would appreciate if someone could send me a savegame after that task.

Asalut
05-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Can you tell my how to kill Tosanen??

mikle
05-10-2009, 01:05 PM
well thx, that worked. but now,after that rugby game, i have to land near a fighter and when i try to land, my ship "goes" through the planet, it looks like a clipping error. its impossible for me to land at the blue marked spot. my ship keeps crashing. since i dont want to do the whole mission again, i would appreciate if someone could send me a savegame after that task.

just land as near as you can you dont have to be exact had same problem
ttfn

murphm45
05-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Can you tell my how to kill Tosanen??

You have some rockets (secondary weapon) and a machine gun. Just get close and use these. To be honest i think there's an element of luck! b

either way persist with it and ypu'll manage to kiull him in the end. Best of Luck!!

marin007
07-08-2009, 12:21 PM
Can you tell my how to kill Tosanen?? just keep shootin and after some time he just goes and fire and boom