PDA

View Full Version : Can't move!

loltna
05-05-2009, 02:20 AM
For some reason this game will not accept any movement at all from my keyboard. Forward, Strafe Left, Strafe Right, and Backwards do nothing. Oddly enough, the Jump and Crouch keys work fine.

I've been stuck on opening the hatch at the very beginning of the game. I couldn't move toward it. I downloaded a save file that is right after that but I still have no movement available other than jump and duck.

I've tried remapping my keys, reinstalling, and reinstalling the physx thing but still no luck.

Any ideas? Solutions?

Nike-it
05-05-2009, 06:21 AM
For some reason this game will not accept any movement at all from my keyboard. Forward, Strafe Left, Strafe Right, and Backwards do nothing. Oddly enough, the Jump and Crouch keys work fine.

I've been stuck on opening the hatch at the very beginning of the game. I couldn't move toward it. I downloaded a save file that is right after that but I still have no movement available other than jump and duck.

I've tried remapping my keys, reinstalling, and reinstalling the physx thing but still no luck.

Any ideas? Solutions?

Send this problem to support (support@1cpublishing.eu) and add DirectX report (dxdiag).