PDA

View Full Version : mission 18 "crappy football"

ampuy
05-02-2009, 11:30 PM
damn football play my ship barelly move the ball while the others punch it like nothing... i allways lose... tried to stop the crabs with the damn gun but nothing... talked to anybody on the carrier before launch to see if there's a cheat or something...

Acewolf
05-03-2009, 12:04 AM
use your ship to move the ball, with the boost, its pretty easy. But I am still stuck at this mission. When you win the match, it request you to land on the planet near your concurrent, but when you land, you go through the floor and you die.

So I am stuck there.

ampuy
05-03-2009, 12:55 AM
checking the mission files i found missing dialogs with the hangar man... i'm trying to enable them... done... i don't know if the hangar guy's items do anything... but at least u have new dialogs :-P

Now about the landing problem... u'll have to land exactly in the center of the crater... and very gently... if you see that your ship star to sink take of a little and then land... i found the sweet spot in my second attemp...

Acewolf
05-03-2009, 05:17 AM
Oh god it was the most random spot I landed on haha.

Nero_Amatam
04-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Stupid fricking space rugby. Who even thought of that?! GOD HAVE MERCY! And the one time I was actually about to win, Alexandra went and got herself destroyed. Ugh.