PDA

View Full Version : Runtime error loading Cryostasis

Sphinx
05-02-2009, 05:50 PM
I have just installed Cryostasis and when I try and run I get this error message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Can anyone help here? Any idea's?

PC Spec:
Dell Precision 450
Dual Xeon Processors 2.6MHz
3GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 7900
Windows XP

Thanks

Sphinx

Nike-it
05-04-2009, 09:12 AM
I have just installed Cryostasis and when I try and run I get this error message:

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

PC Spec:
Dell Precision 450
3GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 7900
Windows XP

Thanks

Sphinx

Ask this question to support (support@1cpublishing.eu) and add DirectX report (dxdiag).

waynen12
05-05-2009, 11:40 AM

R6034

PC Spec:
Dell Precision 450
3GB RAM
NVidia GeForce 7900
Windows XP

Thanks

Sphinx

Does the menu screen start up ok but then the error appears when you try to actually start a new game or continue?

If so, I get this error all the time but you can start the game by pressing enter as soon as the error appears. You'll have to press enter twice as it appears twice. Once you do this the map loads. Still a pain though and sometimes it does not work.