PDA

View Full Version : Crazy suddenly colition crash bug

ryuujin
05-02-2009, 02:13 AM
if found this annoying bug where each time after docking to any ship or station, the game will ends and go back to main menu..this happened when the ship auto docked at the ramming speed O_o and crashed to the docking port... and i have to reload each time after crashing =.= lame bug..

ampuy
05-02-2009, 06:29 PM
if found this annoying bug where each time after docking to any ship or station, the game will ends and go back to main menu..this happened when the ship auto docked at the ramming speed O_o and crashed to the docking port... and i have to reload each time after crashing =.= lame bug..

keep an eye at the speed of your ship when you are in autopilot... if your ship is still in orbital engines at 50 km of the target then disable autopilot and slow down manually... it's anoying if you think of it as a bug... i prefer to think as an onboard computer malfunction... a more realistic play. remember, those ships are 20 year old, patched and second hand ;)

i remember a lot of explosions when landing for deploying mine towers in asteroids... i learned to save before the final aproach, and stop when the computer say that i landed :-P

Natharneal
05-02-2009, 11:39 PM
The problem with exploding on landing on those asteroids is one of the things that bugged me as well.
At least until i figured out that you dont need to land on them, just get to 22 meters above them or slightly below that and you can already put them down ;)