PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Bug at "Level 4"

smokingman
05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
I am arrived at the level called "lv 4 - stronghold" (in italian version is "lv 4 - roccaforte"), but the frame rate go down at 2/3 fps.
The levels 1-2-3 i played on 35/40 fps, but the lv 4 is unplayable.
It's a bug becous putting down all graphic settings i dont resolve the problem.
On my pc i played in full graphic quality "Painkiller" and the second chapter "Painkiller Overdose", on 60 fps (and all graphic settings on "high") without problems.
Wath I can do for play "Necrovision" ?
I installed the 1.1 official patch, but the problem remain.
I hope a lot in a your answer, plz help me ^^

CPU: Athlon +3800 x1
GPU: GeFOrce 7900gt 512mb
RAM: 2gb
APU: Sound Bluster Creative Fatal1ty fps DeLUxe

SmoKingMan

Gniarf
05-01-2009, 06:35 PM
In config.ini there is a line "Cfg.RenderingQuality = 100". Lowest gfx settings put this to 25, but you can try putting 0 instead of 100.

smokingman
05-02-2009, 11:21 AM
In config.ini there is a line "Cfg.RenderingQuality = 100". Lowest gfx settings put this to 25, but you can try putting 0 instead of 100.
tnx for helping me.
I tryed writing in that line "0", the graphic quality is really bad (oviusly XD) but the frame rate i still low (4 fps / 5 fps).
I dont think it's a graphic problem... I think it's a real bug (maybe a bug that appeare just on any pc hardware configurations) becouse i played painkiller, and painkiller overdose with all setting on high without problems on 60 fps.
And on Necrovision, i played the levels 1, 2 and 3 on 40fps using all graphic setting on high.
The problem is appeared just at the 4° level, it's really strange.
From "40 fps" to "5 fps" there is a big difference for a pc like the mine on that engine (the same of painkiller, a real light angine).
And my pc respect all sistem requireds writed on the box.
Is there maybe some trick for "unlock" that bug ?