PDA

View Full Version : Meteor shower

Dred420
04-30-2009, 12:59 AM
Im at the end of the third mission and cant seem to make it through the meteor shower, or at least with my engines intact. the couple times i have survived the meteor storm, i cant make it back to the carrier. The A.I. teamates just sit there durring it and make it through without a scratch.:-x Is there something im doing wrong or is there a secret to surviving with my engines still usable?

The only other problem im having is not hearing the in flight chatter, so i have to go to my log to read over what i missed, kinda bothersome and it gives the game a less immersive feel.:mad:

Divebomb
04-30-2009, 12:00 PM
I think you're just supposed to slow right down and if you get a 'fire in cockpit' type message press n to put it out.

mikle
04-30-2009, 03:19 PM
just wait and you will automatically emergency land on the planet and get picked up by base

Dred420
05-01-2009, 02:05 AM
thanks for the replys. I have tried slowing way down, I slow down and haved tried just hanging right next to squadron because they seem to avoid being hit completely by just sitting there. I have tried to land on the planet but its too far without engines and i run out of time. Is there a button to press to do this automatically? the only thing i havent tried was putting out fires but it seems like my engines are destroyed once there is an impact with a meteor.

Killer
05-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Hello, I have just survived the meteor shower and whatever I do, I end dying with exploding engines after the message Enable autopilot for forced landing. So we have a nice gamebreaking bug. Bravo 1C, I have just wasted 700 CZK (26 EUR).

ampuy
05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
without the chatter you'll miss the point... the meteor shower forces you to crash land, where you are rescued after 2 minutes of silence and wait

marin007
08-28-2009, 04:04 AM
turn your flugger towards coming metors and fire lasers as much as you can and you will end intact

stalkerkh
03-14-2010, 06:13 PM
just wait, you'll land automatically and then you'll find some artifact thingy...sometimes though the game just send you to the main menu!!! this game seriously needs patching