PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Tutorial

-WaRmOnGeR-
04-29-2009, 06:54 PM
Hello all. This is my first post in these forums (obviously) but I am a big fan of 1C games (King's Bounty, Star Rangers, etc.). I started playing Tomorrow War and am at the point in the tutorial where it asks you to fly to the X-Gate on your own (not in formation). I navigate my way through the asteroid ring and everytime I get close to the X-Gate (less than 100km or so) I get a cut scene where it shows my ship flying and then... *poof* The game goes back to the Main Screen lol. If I reload a saved game it goes back to the asteroid field and same thing happens every time I get closer, whether manually or on auto-pilot.

I searched around for an answer to this but didn't see any hence which is why I decided to register. Is this happening to anyone else btw? Thanks in advance.

Divebomb
04-29-2009, 07:32 PM
You just have to get to the gate faster, I believe. Use a combination of the autopilot towards the gate and boost through the rocky parts to get there faster.

-WaRmOnGeR-
04-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Ahhhh.... thanks for the quick reply. I never assumed there was a time limit, didnt see a countdown or anything so I figured the cut scene was a bug or glitch lol. Thanks again, I will try to get through it faster on an earlier save.

Divebomb
04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
btw the complete chat log of messages you receive on-screen is available inside the info screen (lower rightmost icon on the screen). it's nice to look through that if you're unsure of what you're supposed to do and the mission screen doesn't tell you enough. it's quite easy to miss a couple of the message lines I agree, but they're all available to read over again in there. the log is the third icon on the info screen.