PDA

View Full Version : In flight chatter

Felgard
04-28-2009, 01:25 PM
i noticed that there is no in flight chatter and after investigating this i noticed that a large number of .ogg files seems to either be damaged or missing.

Or they where forgotten to be included.

check your self in ../sound/* and you'll notice that a number of .ogg files are only 3.KB large and trying to play any of them in winamp will only result in it skipping to next file. the other ogg files that have a sensible size plays just fine

unholydog
04-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Felgard

well spotted, I wonder whether or not the developer could upload these files so that we can download them

Hertston
04-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi guys,

1c's product manager/tech support guy (who seems most helpful) has confirmed the problem and referred it to the developers.

Hopefully this will get patched soon.

Xyph
04-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Well that's good to hear.

Gotta buy the game tomorrow.

LtJamesWatts
04-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Well that's good to hear.

Gotta buy the game tomorrow.

Tomorrow heh?
Well I'm happy for you cause its nowhere to be found in my country so I got no other choice than to wait and download it from Gamersgate.
Still wondering what keeps them from making it available now already..., maybe for this issue and such...

BloodLoss
04-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to ask if there has been any progress in fixing the in flight chatter in the game? As it stands now, it's pretty hard to make out what's going on in game, and it also gets pretty dull with all that silence. :)

If anyone has any info to share, it would be much apreciated.

-BloodLoss

Xyph
04-30-2009, 10:59 PM
Tomorrow heh?
Well I'm happy for you cause its nowhere to be found in my country so I got no other choice than to wait and download it from Gamersgate.
Still wondering what keeps them from making it available now already..., maybe for this issue and such...
Yup. Seems I got lucky - apparently only very few copies arrived here in retail. Cenega sucks I guess.

ampuy
05-02-2009, 06:41 PM
if we'll have to wait for a patch to address this we are going to wait for a veeeeeery long time.... some folks are still waiting for patches from 2007 games :(

murphm45
05-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Is anyone else getting in Russian chater?

Kolorabi
05-07-2009, 03:22 PM
I would also like to know when this will be fixed. I got the GamersGate-version and finished the tutorial mission today (after much confusion), and I would like to continue playing this game as it seems very interesting, but with such a major problem I just can't bring myself to play further before it's been fixed.

Seriously, what on earth happened here, 1C? After highly polished quality games like King's Bounty, Fantasy Wars and Cryostasis I expected MUCH more from you.

Static
05-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Isn't there any way to fix this? Any Patach/Hotfix/other solution?
If ANYONE has got an asnwer to this problem, don't hesitate
to post it or pm me at last. Because i REALLY would like to know what'S
going on while i play this game.

Vestor
05-13-2009, 02:29 PM
Static, you should get used to this...

Its been a while now, since the users of this forum have quite a difficulty on getting relevant information from the 1C Staff.

By now, you bought a game for a signifficant price that, apart from being all bugged, is far far from the minimum requisite leves of completion... All you have to do is wait for an idilic patch that would resolve this issues but, as you may already noticed, you wont get any info from the staff arround. In the end, you have no menas to contact directly with Detailed information competent staff members from 1C.

keep hoping

murphm45
05-13-2009, 10:31 PM
I'd say they musat be trying to fix a few bugs with the same patch (rather than just the chatter issue).

Presumably they have actually recorded chatter for the game and there is a post, somewhere (sorry i can't find exactly where it is!!), saying the chatter files are corrupted.

Sorry, this might be overly 'simple' of me but i though an easy solution would be just to have uncorrupted ones available to download, no? (which why i think they're probably working on a few things, having said that this could be a stop gap!!)

Oh, and of course feel free to poke hole in this!!!!!!!!

Hertston
05-17-2009, 09:19 PM
In the end, you have no menas to contact directly with Detailed information competent staff members from 1C.

Actually, emailing support got me a prompt response from their product manager/tech support guy. Certainly the chatter thing has been passed onto the devs, as presumably have the other issues, the only question is whether the game will now be patched up or abandoned.

Vestor
05-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Like i said... U ended up with: Nothing! just the feedback about the problem being adressed to devs... wich you cant contact.

cheers

Hertston
05-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Like i said... U ended up with: Nothing! just the feedback about the problem being adressed to devs... wich you cant contact.

I'd rather they were coding a patch than answering e-mails, to be honest. I don't speak Russian anyway.

razgriz
06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Dear developers,

It would be nice if you would at least keep us updated of on this issue. Please keep working on this problem and fix it soon. It would be nice to understand what to do in the game

-sincerely
Razgriz

Vestor
06-22-2009, 03:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Forget about this game... its really a big thing tomorrow war got released in English, now dont expect patches and corrections. Thats never gonna happen, i assure you, been here for enough time to realise this game was abandoned.

cheers

boomer2hand
07-05-2009, 10:02 PM
cant' we get something done jeez we spend the money but get no love?
no in flight chatter and no clue as to what's going on.
come on dev's WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::con fused::confused::confused: