PDA

View Full Version : Big problem with game. Corrupted

Boores
04-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Good evening. I have installed the spanish version of this game published by friendware. I have installed the uber patch, but the game when i try play is corrupted, the graphics are corrupted. I have a AMD dual core 3800+ and four modules of kingstom hypermemory 1024 megas each one, and a ATI 4670graphic card by Asus. The S.O is windows XP with service pack 3 installed.

I have just installed the latest drivers of Ati catalist 9.4

Thanks for the help that you could give me; I wanna play with my game, before the ATI i had a Geforce 8600gt and the game ran,now with the ATI crash.

I selected on control panel "use aplication settings" for Antialising and turn off the adaptive antialising, and when i play a scenary where is raining the game is less corrupted and when play a sunny scenary the game is a dance of big shadders on the screen, it´s impossible play with that problem.

I try with all variations on video menu of the game, only one CPU or without shaders, or less detail, but nothing. Please i need a solution

Sneaksie
04-29-2009, 10:33 AM
It crashes or graphics are corrupted? When it crashes?

Boores
04-29-2009, 02:31 PM
the graphics are corrupted when the sky is sunny. When is rainning the game runs less corrupted. I don´t know the problem. The catalist is 9.4.

the sky and the rain in the game of course XD

I am not able to play since i have the Ati.