PDA

View Full Version : Campaign editor error

XIII_63
04-24-2009, 05:03 PM
I just installed campaign editor 2 and when i try to select map i am geting error (could not find a part of the path 'Crogram Files (x86)\Aspyr\Men of War\mods\Campain\resource\set\enviroment\single\DC G\DCGmission\DCGenvironment.set") does anyone knows how to fix this.

THANX

Zeke Wolff
04-24-2009, 06:46 PM
I would suggest that you re-install Campaign again. It seems that you are missing the DCGenvironment.set file. You could of course check if it is there by going to that directory. If the file is there, then you have made some other error.

I´m not sure what you mean with "try to select map"?

Did you, by the way, after starting up campaign.exe go to the settings and press the button "Extract all maps"?

~Zeke.

XIII_63
04-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I did extract all maps. That worked but after selecing units when i went to deployment error pops up. Also i re-installed campaign editor several times and i get same error every time. I am runing Vista on my computer coud that be a problem.

THANX

Zeke Wolff
04-24-2009, 10:01 PM
No, running Vista isn´t a problem, since I am using Vista myself.

You are running the 64-bits version of Vista I guess... Did you download the correct Visual #J, .NET and .XNA software (links are provided within the readme.txt file (campaign folder))? The 32-bit and 64-bits versions of Vista are using different versions of these three programs.

May I suggest that you visits the DMS site and asks the same question in this thread ---> http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2778 . We´ve a thread running regarding errors etc with DCG and our coder, Jason1, knows much more about the kind of problems you seems to have.

~Zeke.